Summons of the Ducal Union

garentoft

SUMMONS OF THE DUCAL UNION

Jha0Y0dDpKstzQXjr9ZhLD3Rwg7k0-XYtTnuulpAIo9vGhggYx4XFW1rOMsaafFwaFcBoDjzd8rX1Y7DZqsqfsypSEC5IetT65LsZXpNglUppCiJxVMDMV94bAdDvfFanN7ULq6K4IFrw8EqI499YHFvYSxWstdB9yxyFvl9AWw1YzuUuhKiDCcLxS6S-m6AFfp0WLuW5XuRGt7oAo5lHc3Y-SMilyFihlZIIQLJJ8nBxaDd_kvcrZX9NQ7NMFM8XimncRkcOZZV2plG

b06V0k1k6WNPv4V6DEYok3LX9c8MTzSryakTfuiVCctzECutLz1jlSYulNEYbk5CvRcjF-UUJNpXnX6n9g2JRuOLmo9ZtlHmzFGzF-molaxY3P4zZfmSkaSA6cMKEh1XcGo7GxVw0DF-L2r-EtzMc6V2fZWK3R52QndeAzQ5UYXNF0Cnyi_3coZ1lvRKqGOt-YSoN59jF5XU5QVvrML_VtiqFm5ameGC_7SEENAP8YC-oFDHBlgLWqOij6vhOHFmp-mxt4fQutp4WjH_ArUMi70evCmZzd-5HmcTqjTTldJSZcAeQnWERP5QOv8UWUsK-YTOoLSmmxsgrby1mXEOZRub39ee_hXcEfdSmwIUOrOzE6DQ8quF8lqeCWKHT5bJb6EcLrFgoAWro4YzRTrrwMP_

To the Lords of the Ducal Union,

Eirik Baruch, the Duke of Valwyck,

Rhys Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus,

Nikolai Kortrevich, Viscount of Krusev,

Filip Amador, Baron of Mondstadt,

Elimar Mondblume, Baron of Richtenburg.

It has been thirty-four years since the foundation of the Ducal Union, and in that time it has achieved tremendously little, in fact, it has become quite obsolete given that period of time. It was in all cases, signed by people who have died many years ago, with whom the intents of the Ducal Union died. I, in my honest truth, had forgotten about this agreement until I was reading through a family archive, nevertheless, no efforts were ever made to formally disband this union.

Perhaps the point for which I write is rather moot, what point is there in summoning an obsolete Union? I do not know, though I have always been one to think that things ought to be laid to rest properly and with due diligence, to which it saddens me that this treaty is, in theory, still in practice.

After brief communication with the Duke of Vidaus, you are all summoned to a meeting of the Ducal Union within the confines of Vidaus on an agreeable date for all parties. We hope to see you there.

His Grace, Eirik Baruch, Duke of Valwyck.

His Grace, Rhys Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus.

The Duke of Reinmar gulps.

Tylos II wondered how an union with a minority of Dukes within it could readily be considered Ducal, but was nevertheless content it would supposedly be dissolved.

Ser Reinhardt Barclay hopes the best for the parties involved

Edited by Capt_Chief26