A Lily Wilts [PK]

Beside-A-Sick-Woman.thumb.jpg.5c03f1081b15cfcc925de8508874c12d.jpg

Elenore Decaden sitting by her mothers bedside as she takes her last breaths. [418 E.S.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Dearest Raden,

My heart has felt heavy ever since you left. I only wish I knew what happened to you.

I wish for the day I can feel your loving arms and soft skin again.

I wish for the day we reunite.

Elenore has grown into a healthy, happy young woman. She will attend lifstala in just a few months.

I am certain she will do quite well. She has your eyes, your curiousity and your kindness.

I still remember my return to Haense. Where you and your sister showed me kindness and love.

You have always been there for me, wether it be as a friend or a partner.

I see this kindness in our daughter. And I could not be happier to see you in her smile every day.

However, I am no fool.

I know I am not long for this world. I feel my body weaken, my heartbeat growing irregular.

I know I am sick. But I cannot tell anyone.

Elenore would be extremely worried. She would drop her entire live to take care of me.

I cannot have her do that. I love her too much for that.

I wish I could see her wedding day. I wish I could see our grandchildren.

I wish I could see her grow old. I wish for her happiness.

I will see you soon my love.

Yours forever."

Dianna's last letter to her deceased husband. Written a week before her death.

Spoiler

Hi yall! So this was my first character on LOTC. I loved Dianna with all my heart and I hate to see her go, however I feel like I have rounded up her story as much as I could. I want to thank some lovely people for helping me with Dianna.

Ofcourse I gotta thank @Lizardfor playing Raden Decaden. We had a good run!

I also wanna thank @Lmcfcfor letting me into the family with a lot of love. 

@Raijen Starswas an amazing friend. Thank you for helping Dianna grow!

I will always remember the fun times the four of us had. Thanks for being great friends, both in game and irl.

@CopOwlwas an absolute trooper in helping me round up Dianna's story. I love ya girl <3

Also I gotta thank @Amethyst_Starryfor playing Elenore. I wish we had more time to do fun stuff as Di and Ella. Timezones suck don't they ;)

And ofcourse, thank you for reading this post! I didn't want it to be a gigantic story but just a short, sweet letter to her deceased husband. It fits Dianna more :)

r

Elenore cries over her mothers body, her tears soaking the cloth of her mothers dress. Her sobs filling the house, having told her mother she was free. To be with her father, it was hard but she couldnt keep her mother here even if she wanted to. She let her have her peace, her freedom to be with her father once again. 

Estella stands behind her cousin and her mother, watching them both grief for the passing of her aunt. Hearing the last few spoken words of her favorite auntie, caused gleaming tears to run from her eyes. She didn't want to say goodbye to the person that had watched her grew up, spoiling her with toys. Now she would have no one to go to if she wanted a piece or comforting advise, nor will she ever taste the delicious sweets from her auntie's shop ever again. With that knowledge she closed her eyes and let the tears flow. "Thank you, auntie, for watching over me when I was little, for always being there when I am upset. Estella wishes you happiness with uncle." She sobs softly wishing that she had said that a bit sooner.

Raijen Stars sat in his small office in his lonely manor after hearing the news. Another one has left the world... His once loved one, then a dear friend and buisness partner has passed from this world...

The cold air that always seemed to surround his quiet house seemed to be even more bothersome especially today.

How has times changed... The days they were all young and energetic, they all had their aspirations and dreams... He missed those days. Maybe he even regrets a little not pursuing what his heart wished for a little more when he still could... Maybe everything would have been different then. Maybe then his cold home would have been a bit more warm and lively, maybe then they would not die one by one sad and alone...

He would have paid all his fortune to see such future... but it is too late now.

"Goodbye, Dianna. I will never forget you. I am sorry I did not do more for you..."

He sighed, taking a few more seconds looking at the roof aimlessly before putting his hands on the table to use for aid to get up as he did not have the power he once had. He left his house for yet another day at work at the farm. Another day at the exact life he tried to run away from about forty years ago.