He Who Must.

Gavin_

Pinned around Haelun’or, is the following missive

He Who Must

9th of Sun’s Smile, 

Year 69 - S.A

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

oFqVmrAe5o8fRImBcoYANla8qPH9wtnK2DLVZBC0nIFfNT0pjVeiSACsHQ7oIWi0p2IbJ__cxE1RiPp4B04xqO1-yOeAoqoARKVCape_dQCVvWBQX39eQ7ucJt_nrdWorDSiB4P2

Children of Larihei,

As the last days of my ailment had dispersed, I took to rest. Hope filled my mind as I foresaw myself rising at dawn, refreshed and full of vigor and vitality. However, before I were to rise, plunged, was the entirety of my being into surreality - something of a dream, yet it felt as real as my penning this to paper.

I stood atop the Citadel of Haelun’or, glancing upwards towards the night sky. The heavens were clear, and then they were not. The moonlight reflected off of the Ocean surrounding our blessed Island, as a mild sea breeze ruffled the hair atop my head. Before my eyes, a Comet-like object plunged towards the city - towards me. 

LjnR8kgXy_Yco28NRfl03oG42r3bumeux2aAEMJDTOwSK-DrBw6X4ofU2B4SxaR0POQyQbQzoBuBTDG3gXnxtD6ZcW5jgzXoRp_ywlVbhnAihTIUYyN4j1VD7TTUCGS1aW034cDF

It was engulfed in silver and white flame and it hurtled towards me at speeds unimaginable. Time began to change, I could not avert my gaze, I was drawn to it, almost blinded by it. Slow motion had become my state of affairs as at last, this argent inferno overtook me, and then I saw her. 

I could not bring myself to gaze at her fully, only faintly did my eyes manage to look upon her, and briefly at that. Larihei stood before me and spoke - it was at this moment that my body was overtaken by euphoria. 

He who can, must.”

And then I felt the warmth of the sun on my face, and I awoke. 

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya 

Signed,

Braxus Ni’leya

Valazaer Calith, in his blue overcoat straightens it thusly. "We truly thought the sickness had subdued him. It is good to see is about once again. May he live a long and prosperous life."

"Kae fondly remember plunging Kae blade into this ullral'lit's skull. Once the time is ripe it will be driven from ElCihi, alive or not." commented Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre

Maenor comes across this missive while scanning the public board of the city of Karinah'siol, enjoying the unexpected break the 'fennic peacekeepers have taken from their hobby of mutilating civilians. Upon reading the contents, he finds nothing of particular interest, and at first thinks of this piece nothing special. But all his misunderstandings clear out once glancing at the signature, thereupon his face fills suddenly with mysterious awe and complete shock. He looks around those citizens standing before him, and they should appear as surprised as him, but that further convinces him of the truth of the matter. "eltuferyemir thilln'tuva yallre!" he cries joyously, then draws back in private, wondering how The Restorer of the World will change the tide of battle.

"My student lives." Seth spoke slowly after having witnessed the elf in the city. "He has survived many realms, genocide and just as surely, he will outlive this."

"To the blessed, the spoils. Ay'Larihei!" comments a hoplite, polishing his shield to a mirror like shine. Darn fingerprints