THE SILVER REALM

6k6lPbQMRgRa5kr1d2nHQfZu86aj1sMfhYYbRwE7Vee7OCgNIWSxEgcndaDJa2V2LGW3ohP_W_fowW9zUV61Zyca02b1dyGNE_WvxUc5AtruS1z08qd79wfUXP1KYFc1kszIRnpy

wN1feszQAuP2DBLjyOt8OBSCyZDZth-KuXNdXZzc64BsGEArvqBidnBtstTjGdT02cHthE-2H6fd58cy7oV-dEdPrxAmLWnbKeWYx6_aMrTupRQ2cfeXKd3-KhFmz12H1674mJ51

5th of the Sun’s Smile, Year 68 of the Second Age

The silver city, and its deep, dense culture that embodies the very nature of the thinking world, the progressive world, the generous world that understands the value of both peace, and prosperity as core values to its necessity and nature to survival. 

But long now the people, and city of this nation have forgotten what it means to be that--a guiding hand in the world's affairs, to teach, not punish; to raise up, not cast aside in petty hatred. We have killed, bled, died, and burned--all for what, some ask. For what purpose had my comrades died for?

Our city has been cursed--cursed with the notion of a backwards, jingoistic movement of tyranny and hatred. Our notions of culture, our basic code to /conduct/ ourselves has been warped, twisted--formed more like religion and dogma over code. We cast our hateful gaze out like rebellious children to the world and hold them responsible for our hate, for our distaste, for the downtrodden looking for something to believe in.

In my years that I have spent returning to the silver city, I have watched the horrific state of a burnt out candle that I could not recognize anymore. The candle light we waved over the vast continent to signal our guiding nature, like a lighthouse to lost ships, had in my absence--burnt with not a hopeful gaze, but rather burned the lighthouse down in a fiery rage of tyrants making to deny the world that guiding light.

In my return I have seen the horrors of their making. Women being treated like second class; mali being melted in acid or burned at the stake for their blood, ‘Thill and Aheral alike; the world hating us for our actions of outright desires for genocide and supremacy. We had let notions of conduct and behavior in a cultural standing environment become so much like dogmatic principle--a cult, a religion, that we had become equal to barbarians.

Under the leadership of the impure creature known as Braxus Ni’leya, we have been led to ruin. His leadership ushered in hatred towards us on a massive scale, our trade and prosperity ruined--we may live in marble homes, homes crumbling slowly from decay and lack of resources due to a drought in trade by Ni’leya. The tyrant--who denied the ‘republicans’ their cries for democracy for years, and denies it now. He further comes forth to these people, these downtrodden, with his motley crue of criminals, vigilantes, and terrorists, and now claims to their woes, he is their ‘Messiah’, that Larihei herself ‘came to him in a dream anf proclaimed him her chosen. This, my friends, is the words of a cult leader, someone who would pull our people away under promises of Larihei’s blessing like a cult of religion, as they cry out the name of their Messiah and notions of a god.

Is this cult what you and my comrades died for? A cult with wishes to start the violence on 'Thill and Aheral again?

My friends, kinsmen, neighbors and peers--look upon this sorry state that the cultists and terrorists have wrought upon the seat of the east, what they have done towards the Silver city, and how they have tortured her vision into a horrific cry for nationalism and jingoistism.

To my neighbors of foreign nations, I plead with thee--Oren, Urguan, Haense, Fenn, Sutica, Yong Ping, and to all the nations of the world--/Condemn these cultists/. Lest they once more return to the seat of hatred and war making, I plead with thee for your support, for your aid, for your help in this time.

I, Okarir’san A’eollaja, implore of you, leaders of the world, citizens of Haelun’or, peers and neighbors of my home; lend us your strength against these rebels of violent, hatred filled nature. I, as the Office of Foreign Affairs for Haelun’or, denounce the Republicans of Haelun’or on an international scale, and do not recognize their party, or government.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

H5GspOvs3CKSjFgrSMWBDDeTe15T7siVW-9eSfTQUaQWIYSqC2ykA3Os3ZQg0Xiy0qYs7wyYsOIpEynneUwbpB-p9ncWkP_Mdoa6xzSUaHl9frWRcxwB6mgipxmWSV28V7xh50Vv

Signed, 

A’eollaja Ello’janna-Valwynn

Office of the Okarir'san

The okarir'hiylun would once more read the missive with a creased smile taking to her features, nodding her head at the written etching "You have my support lari'onn, forever and always, no matter what obstacle is thrown at all of us" She spoke, going to file the missive with all the others in her office. 

"And now- lliran are secure." Ivarielle grinned now, the thought of more allies to come.

"Yet you fail to mention in your missives many other fine points! Perhaps unknown as you are not in person as you are most absent from stages both political and literal. Allow me to pick you apart piece by piece"

----

'Our city has been cursed--cursed with the notion of a backwards, jingoistic movement of tyranny and hatred. Our notions of culture, our basic code to /conduct/ ourselves has been warped, twisted--formed more like religion and dogma over code. We cast our hateful gaze out like rebellious children to the world and hold them responsible for our hate, for our distaste, for the downtrodden looking for something to believe in.'

----

"You speak as if we, the blessed citizenry would not be able to note in your misuse of the term Jingoist. For PATRIOTS we are, we engage only openly in conversation! Only to be slain by TRUE extremists, openly in the streets. Yet where is your call against the spilling of blood, a tennant most sacred to Larihei herself? May our minds be heard and admired by all who stand before us. Or perhaps you are simply projecting? As every beautiful elf looks forwards to the open world, ready to take everything good, and none of the bad, learning the great things of the world and her peoples!"

----

Under the leadership of the impure creature known as Braxus Ni’leya, we have been led to ruin. His leadership ushered in hatred towards us on a massive scale, our trade and prosperity ruined--we may live in marble homes, homes crumbling slowly from decay and lack of resources due to a drought in trade by Ni’leya. The tyrant--who denied the ‘republicans’ their cries for democracy for years, and denies it now. He further comes forth to these people, these downtrodden, with his motley crue of criminals, vigilantes, and terrorists, and now claims to their woes, he is their ‘Messiah’, that Larihei herself ‘came to him in a dream anf proclaimed him her chosen. This, my friends, is the words of a cult leader, someone who would pull our people away under promises of Larihei’s blessing like a cult of religion, as they cry out the name of their Messiah and notions of a god.

----

"One cannot be so blind as to imagine a world where the right way to replace a tyrant is with another tyrant, though, Hypocrites that you are, you may not be able to understand. One does not subvert the mantle of Messiah. We already had one. Larihei. If your dreams are not filled with her splendor perhaps you yourself have caught a perversion of your own mind? After all, the only one 'pulling the citizenry away' is truly the ones who seek to subvert the ways of the Mali'thill. The Hypocrites who have created their own bad situation. Spilling the blood of innocents, attempting to install an unvoted tyrant and refusing to denounce the blood spilled by her Death-squads. This is something marking you as impure."

-----

Is this cult what you and my comrades died for? A cult with wishes to start the violence on 'Thill and Aheral again?

----

"Once again, espoused by every Silver-blooded patriot. If one seeks change, they must seek peace. You openly call for violence against the blessed citizenry, and yet you still see it fit to call yourself guardian of diplomacies?

----

To my neighbors of foreign nations, I plead with thee--Oren, Urguan, Haense, Fenn, Sutica, Yong Ping, and to all the nations of the world--/Condemn these cultists/. Lest they once more return to the seat of hatred and war making, I plead with thee for your support, for your aid, for your help in this time.

I, Okarir’san A’eollaja, implore of you, leaders of the world, citizens of Haelun’or, peers and neighbors of my home; lend us your strength against these rebels of violent, hatred filled nature. I, as the Office of Foreign Affairs for Haelun’or, denounce the Republicans of Haelun’or on an international scale, and do not recognize their party, or government.

----

"I would further like to note, 'guardian' that you not only seek to subvert the peaceful ways of our blessed democracy, our truest motivation, but you seek to ALSO call for those great enlightened foreign peoples to also come bare strength to support your kinslaying, your occupation, and your suppression, and wishes for enslavement of the peaceful Citizens of Haelun'or. None would willingly side with the genocidal despots. For it is why elvendom denounces your ways. Not only is this not blessed, this is most impure. As such? I denounce your name A'eollaja. For you cannot gain support in the citystate, you seek to bring in even more foreign mercenaries to fill your ranks. You too are known amongst the ranks of the bloodsoaked cabal. The true hypocrites who allow TRUE cultists to roam. Slaves to Worms."

Edited by SteppeNomad