Pumpkinhead Underground - Now Recruiting!

The Cleaning Crew

I'd like to become a member but I will only wear a pumpkin head at base. My guild leader is also a pumpkin lord ( Lykos), so there probably won't be trouble joining both.

MC Name: Jtheo2016

RP Name: Redbain

Other Groups: The Hunters, The S.A.

Skills: Building, Fighting, and Farming

Why You Want to Join: I'm interested in the concepts of this guild and wish to try it out.

ACCEPTED!

No trouble at all! And you can even talk to Lykos about your position, if that's more convenient.

Hell im a lonely Goblin Jester I might as well :P

Minecraft Name:kyleinator

RP Name: Jingle_Claw

Other groups you belong to:None

Skills:I do not possess to many skills except my way with words bein a jester and all I like to use puns :P

Why you want to join:I wanna join cause its quite lonely bein a goblin at times and i hope to become more acquainted with others

Ahh! Yellow text! Too. Bright. Ahhhhh!!

Just so y'all know this group is more like a family. We help each other by giving them items they need, or protecting them should they get into trouble.

As for me? I give any goblins I find awesome gifts. Ask mista cleaningcrew. Gave him gifts every time I've seen him... And scraggly... Schraggly? Hmm... Well, you guys seem to like lerdy rocks, so I usually give ya diamonds.

Minecraft Name: T_one21

RP Name: Johannes the MoonWalker

Other groups you belong to: The Walkers Guild

Skills: My interest lies in protecting the weak and fighting for the poor and for peace. I have good skills in farming since I during a long time of my life have lived beneath the surface alone.

Since I met TukTuk, I have trained my abilities to fight for my believes with both words and sword, and I am now one of two leaders in "The Walkers"

Why you want to join: I feel have a good connection with a lot of peaceful members might give me good information regarding both peace and war. I could also in exchange for some help rebuilding our town ((when the map gets wiped) provide shelter and maybe host meetings on occasions.

"Many strange things have I seen during my time beneath the dirt and grass up above, but goblins with food on their head still gets me thinking about what have gone wrong with this world. Why do we need to hide behind masks and cover up our tracks, to much killing in this world I say..."

Best regards, Johannes

Alright, I'm very sorry but I've been gone for so long. I've decided that the group is still active, though orc culture is pretty much exactly like this guild now. Because of that, the HQ is now my teeny tiny house in the orc capital, Stigzgoi.

Minecraft Name: T_one21

RP Name: Johannes the MoonWalker

Other groups you belong to: The Walkers Guild

Skills: My interest lies in protecting the weak and fighting for the poor and for peace. I have good skills in farming since I during a long time of my life have lived beneath the surface alone.

Since I met TukTuk, I have trained my abilities to fight for my believes with both words and sword, and I am now one of two leaders in "The Walkers"

Why you want to join: I feel have a good connection with a lot of peaceful members might give me good information regarding both peace and war. I could also in exchange for some help rebuilding our town ((when the map gets wiped) provide shelter and maybe host meetings on occasions.

"Many strange things have I seen during my time beneath the dirt and grass up above, but goblins with food on their head still gets me thinking about what have gone wrong with this world. Why do we need to hide behind masks and cover up our tracks, to much killing in this world I say..."

Best regards, Johannes

ACCEPTED,

If you have the same character. If not, please reapply.

Might want to check with those who were originally in it if they are still part of it. You may or may not have me in this guild, all depends on OOC events for me.

Might want to check with those who were originally in it if they are still part of it. You may or may not have me in this guild, all depends on OOC events for me.

I intend to very soon. Unfortunately, soon after assuring everyone that I was back it was time for work, which I'm still at. I'll PM everyone as soon as I'm home in 4 hours.

I intend to very soon. Unfortunately, soon after assuring everyone that I was back it was time for work, which I'm still at. I'll PM everyone as soon as I'm home in 4 hours.

Alright, cool. And am I accepted as my new char? Or will I have to re apply?