TO SEEK OUT WORTHY APPRENTICE

Spoiler

To Seek Out Worthy Apprentice

Penned 73 S.A.

Dearest Mali’thill,

For too long have we sat idle in terms of progress, allowing stagnant water to pool at our feet. Troubles, however damning, are no excuse for this - and, as I have promised, I shall continue my work in rectifying this error. 

Whilst the work of elOkarir’hiylun and the rest of our blessed Heial’thilln is not to be overlooked - a substantial leap indeed - there is still yet more to be done.

I call for each capable ‘thill Scholar, knowledgeable in arts of the arcane and mundane, the sciences and great crafts, to seek out and take on Apprentices - and for each aspiring young ‘thill to seek this opportunity to learn. 

In active support of this essential mission - one demanded by elmaehr’sae hiylun’ehya - I shall be the first to open up this opportunity;

Spread the word, dear Mali’thill; your Sohaer is seeking apprentices.

VvsLLbWIWqhxSVJD2CDIVXJBqP0GGsK9r51f5UkonPEqEHxO81A123JOaKdLFw5-KnBKVttTn6zt3MLGVkfOpC4FRiXk4dT-No7r2-iSCHAQ0v7T_1279e0aOTjanXCTCw0YGG1A

Should any pure Mali’thill seek such scholarship, do come find me within elCihi.

Eternally Silver,

Sohaer A. Miravaris

Z4QTHlamOlrNls67qrzkeLSEonLSh41C4YlL9FW0T4OKj6QmZ6qoUBUtyh1a4-d0O6C8-iTJ2HJ5xDxCjCxzuE0wadO0-2gLHAgtkUNCuArdmRsZFoQ61EgUlojKVjV8XLGDHVBm

"Ay'Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya!" Reflected Okarir'mali Elarhil Sullas.

"I'll need some apprentices as well..." mused the Okarir'san from his study, throwing a nervous glance at the writing drafts that just kept on piling up. 

"If only there were worthy HEROS to mantle the word... To be taught by your fellow, the venerated master, in the ways of things! THIS is true life in ascent! Perhaps some SCOUTING is in order!" A beautiful fisherman ponders, as he looks out over the waves. His haul of ocean's bounty held well in steady jar, and hold kept ready for throngs of even more blessings! Taken by a hero's spike!

Seth nodded slowly in approvel, having recently taken up an apprentice himself to spread water evocation.