The End

A missive is propagated within the Capital of Haelun’or 

The End

y87mCqoRgVJY62g8kPCDZINuAX3YUTxMEEcNUXhij6O0yup8dMaSS34ZloHoPJhCg84-JQZ7nv6E2_Y5i2uweesR1gRPEjw1y-D8FYPSKiriSy4C9Sn5X4eOHMtYQRxB8VI6ZmVUPbEkr2Fvlg

10th of Malin’s Welcome, 

Year 75 - S.A

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MALI’THILL,

As Elmarullral’ito’tennallar came to be, so too shall he pass. He who has been, is no longer.

I have restored to you, our dearest Haelun’or. To Haelun’or, have I demanded - as per my most silver prerogative - the election of a Sohaer. The resulting Sohaer in turn, has filled elHeial’thilln and the State has resumed its proper functioning. In time, you shall see further fruits, born of my efforts.

Each of us has a time and a purpose. While the sacrosanct office of the Maheral is eternal, those Malauriran, are simply not. I have fulfilled what the will of Silver has asked of me, and now - as autumn leaves fall, it is time for their sacrifice to nourish leaves anew.

I leave no named successor. Such shall, in time, be determined by my predecessors.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signed,

Maheral Braxus Ni’leya.

Edited by Gavin_

Upon seeing the missive within the capital, a certain sailor sheds but only the tears of victory.

"There goes a true Patriot! One who had performed his just and governed function, as he had promised, and with above expected results. A champion of 'Thill, no less! There goes my Hero!"

Further words are shared around symposium that very 'eve! "Watch him as he goes..."