IN SEARCH OF A ROYAL MESSENGER

GMRO

IN SEARCH OF A ROYAL MESSENGER

ne84gSZmXEYOfFyplbgz5AiyvWSyfA4gQmuTfzwSRbFUEcYuJl6bz8n54nE7qm9WijE33vKJ9leUH3Gu1KrQW2e6jmZKFp1ljVgnfLDOFnUd470s7qNXPbJktnK-YYFyyOqJ6EBVrbGlnN4UIQ

The ideal messenger, a man who glides over the road as though they could fly!

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

From the youth of the Grand Prince of Kusoraev, Karl Sigmar has been one for sending letters to keep in contact with others. When many of his friends were found abroad or otherwise preoccupied, the best way to contact them was through letters. A simple bird is not possible, for a bird is easily drawn to bird feed, distraction, or worse. It is therefore necessary that the best means to send a letter is, ideally, through an official courier.

The ideal courier is a person of great speed. First, they should be an expert of mountain climbing, a proficient horse rider and even able to swim. A letter must arrive on time, and never late! Secondly, the ideal courier is a discreet one. They should not seek to pry into the personal business of a letter, but rather they should do their utmost to keep the contents of a letter secure. The courier should never be in question for their loyalty for the contents of their message may be of paramount importance to the realm! Finally, a courier must be brave. Whether travelling through idyllic countryside or wartorn realms, the letter must arrive. They should be prepared to always be brave and travel the road no matter the cost.

The Grand Prince is in search of several couriers, and so to apply to the position one must prove themselves able to do so by finding him, as a courier generally will have to do so in their role.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Serene Highness, Karl Sigmar Barbanov

Grand Prince of Kusoraev

I am King Sigismund, and I approve of this message.

Meylis Frostbeard gets halfway through the notice before immediately rushing to the Mountian Riders guild house and sharing it with the other members. "This might just be the stable employment we're looking for lads, it's perfectly up our alley. Fast horses, discretion, mountian climbing!"

Lhoris sends in a bird: “Hello, I travel frequently and in my hundred some years haven’t died yet. I’d like to apply for this position. Also, I can hold my breath under water for more then thirty seconds.” @GMRO