[✗] [Addition] Nephilim Brands + Amendment

ronin_champloo

Spoon iz homo

IM NOT GAY also REMINDER

i am SELF-DENYING this lore until everyone accepts that im straight bc I AM STRAIGHT, I LOVE WOMEN. I HATE MEN

1 hour ago, PXY said:

AMENDMENT:

A Nephilim is unable to use Voidal Enchantments, nor Voidal Creations, as their Draan would effectively burn out the body – or the magegold – within an item as it is too volatile and powerful.

This is a great piece and thank you for the above quote ^ <3 

Spoon big gae

2 hours ago, PXY said:

- A descendant or a Nephilim can have a maximum of [2] flames beset upon specific body parts. This is listed on their CA, FA or MA. Duplicates of a 'Flame' counts as another.

Secret Rings: Sonic of the flames Render by Nibroc-Rock on DeviantArt

I like it gj!

after talking to ST, we came to the conclusion that the flames should only be granted to Heralds -- to strengthen the relationship between the two lore pieces; meaning that heralds protect neph from dark magick, and neph protect heralds from physical means -- and grant knowledge, thus making them their mortal agents

what are the thoughts of ppl concerning this?

2 minutes ago, PXY said:

after talking to ST, we came to the conclusion that the flames should only be granted to Heralds -- to strengthen the relationship between the two lore pieces; meaning that heralds protect neph from dark magick, and neph protect heralds from physical means -- and grant knowledge, thus making them their mortal agents

what are the thoughts of ppl concerning this?

feels like azdrazi should be able to have the shadow, the wall of flame, and the stone-limbs. the others idm 

edit: its bc its the most "azdrazi" related ability, like turning a limb to stone and having a piece of your former self follow you as a shadow

changelog:

- azdrazi can only have wall of flame, and stone shit

not so sure abt shadow but i'll see how it goes in review

as lore holder of azdrazi lore alongside spoon i believe this post was made in error

i have already sent in a crown court appeal in order to get the current azdrazi lore shelved rightfully until another azdrazi picks it up to rewrite it again

the azdrazi are malicious creatures with a community of horrendous disgusting children that don't deserve the CA.

i would love to see them self PK but they don't have the balls to do it.

yo this lore is so cool XD 1+ accept it. i love the azdrazi. i love their natural ability and the fact they're able to work together as a coheisve team.

i believe the azdrazi are great individuals oocly and irply and that they all deserve every CA and MA. I would love to interact with them more RPLY and OOCLY due to how great they are