A MOTHER'S SUPPORT

beetle

AIN MAMETR’S SUPPORT

15TH OF MSITZA AG DARGUND OF 426 E.S.

-X2TraPQaDzKtZ_dBrOKDgcEtSu22Gy2F90cQGT03x7ak0gvUUQDMcxmI_Z-RMj3gvop2PN_Nm0zd1thFVZDYDr36muTs_9Iz4ljQ_U9P6UgjkQl9-1UTjvWSVtENwbi8j8sNR5p1eJlufCo2g

[!] A painting of Esmée Gabrielle Kortrevich holding her youngest daughter, Inessa Louise Roselle Kortrevich.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

VA VE MAMETRZ I HAENSE,

When I first became a mother, I was terrified and anxious of motherhood and everything that came with it. Could I truly be a good mother? What if I wasn’t? What could I do to change? Would my children notice? As much as these thoughts clouded my mind while taking care of my little ones, it gave me a solution.

I’ve decided to form the Mother Orchid’s Love club for all parents of Haense. Any parent (married, single, nobility or not) is welcomed to join. The support group is intended to help new parents ease into parenthood or those who are currently parents. 

All meetings will be held at Koenas Street 6. There will be activities and exercises for everyone to engage in. Food and drinks will be served, all homemade. At the end, there will be an open discussion to express any concern or question about being a parent.

SIGNÉE PAR,
THE HONORABLE, Esmée Gabrielle Kortrevich, Viscountess-Consort of Krusev

Spoiler

First meeting will be on June 6th at 4pm EST!

Koenas Street 6 is across from the Academy and the side gates.

Lev cries internally, as he wishes to join the club because he wants to have a family but is now too old to become a parent. ". . . Does adoption count?"

Luana gazes at the painting with a light smile, a sleeping Esfir still held in her arms. "I will be on babysitting duty even more then, I see." She hummed, cradling the snoozing Kortrevich.

Godric Adrian Colborn was holding his son, Adrian, as he watched Esmee setting up the house across the street. "Ah, so that's what she was doin'. Ah can't wait to invite the kids to the other Haeseni babies."