WDA4ltxCpZjQi-i1bpdi76brhH7gHIvCxW2t0_UMN9o_RHu8wUyBxpXdqFdFT4_Wph5JCldnKAuk0jTzdT3Kpw01eYleCyOkRtAS3BNIK5jGLtceZoSWtZAwJkn5Z87bzjdACrHXgAyT6IPQAg

aQ4QedArOzn7BD6SiIBB-1g-ohDidyuUV5adyTD6QV93eYlp3sdBxulMVZcplcRfw-M5b_OPQNHPEbcY3VieOVaSC_q2TGYUNyl7tU141ll1yiX889irfL6tyJ4UlgD_SVxX6M1oGZYnGsE2MQ

UE4 Ambient VFX Study 04: Blizzard

{Blizzard by Tyler Smith}

Music

For She saw everything

Writings of an Elf

”For only acid can purify you”

Nuala Uradir

BLESSED BE THE CITIZENS OF HAELUN'OR

Frozen it was, the city of Karinah’siol, frozen breeze covering everything under her ice blue gaze. No stone unturned, no corner blind. For she saw everything. 

Was it not for a certain trio of High Elves– of different ages. One was ancient, older than the relics we showcase in museums. One was old, yet young compared to the first one and the last one was the youngest. Equals they were to one another, however. One more educated, one holding a rank above, one's experience beyond comparison. This trio, differences aside was equal, on a mission. On a mission to once more have birds singing, butterflies flying and worms of the earth wake up. 

“I will make sure every one of them will be eradicated” Said one of the elves, a potent magi “They shall all face my wrath, burn under the flames of myself” She would continue

Like this, it was a common goal for these brave elves, for they were alone, surrounded by ice. Simple was their mission, melt down something built by those servants of ice, the lonely women. A fire evocationist, a water evocationist and a transfigurationist together, putting their heads together figured out how to get rid of the frozen construction. 

And in no time, they began to work– bringing down the cursed icicle. 

It was trust that had been broken into million pieces, women now suspected. Patriarchy infested its way into the blessed society of equality, men taking habits of lesser races. Subjugating women. Come forth my children of Silver, for we shall not let that. Come forth and free yourself of the powers of the outside. Come forth, for I shall bring you clarity. Come forth, defend what you hold dear. Come forth, women of the lesser to defend womanhood. Come forth, men of the innocent for you shall be eaten. Come forth believers of the holy, for they represent what is unholy. Come forth. 

I speak to you, my children. For I shall protect you. I shall pledge my life in order to sustain yours. I shall burn to keep unburnt. I shall starve to keep you nourished. I shall weep to keep you happy. I shall be forgotten for you must be remembered. As you are mine, I am yours. 

Call them what they are, for they will not hear you speak. I write this letter, a head decorating my desk. A head of a lonely woman, who once was like any of us. Now she but resembles everything we despise, crying for her sisters as I cut of her head, burning the rest of her body. 

Hear my pledge, women of the lonely– I shall bring you liberation. You shall be burnt for your sins and mine shall be the last you will ever see. I will be the liberator, unlonely once more. For fire shall be your demise. 

Signed,

The Sun

AY'LARIHEI

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

aQ4QedArOzn7BD6SiIBB-1g-ohDidyuUV5adyTD6QV93eYlp3sdBxulMVZcplcRfw-M5b_OPQNHPEbcY3VieOVaSC_q2TGYUNyl7tU141ll1yiX889irfL6tyJ4UlgD_SVxX6M1oGZYnGsE2MQ

Qge1zTaA3iRRcEtVy0O5dpVccaRKIKUWwKgwdNK8wLsC0TMfvBuhBWoMZwpGLm2h-hD_YaXDWUi8MX4etoKCl1lJRm1dmvLv284FfQrOez7UqOYh_OoxeBDThwt5ptubwh2-Np8BycqK1e9b0Q

gemisun.png

Spoiler

It's very confusing for a purpose xD I tried my best to write good english yet bad english so idk, enjoy it! Listen to the music as well it's more interacting. Love you all <3