[Eventline] Almaris Conservationist Society

Xx_BloodStalk_xX

A missive is brought to the many aviaries, and requested to be pinned near such - so that all who take up their mail would see a poster cluttered amongst many others. It reads:

3df1fc6800ee137bafde8f1e86fba3d3.png

To the conservationists, to the adventurers, and to the like minded. I am a self-made scientist requiring any sort of assistance regarding my studies. My name is Professor Archibald Q. Conley XIV, and I come from a long line of environmentalists. Whatever your skills may be; bodyguarding, hunting, or a fellow researcher, you will be needed. My 'Almaris Conservationist Society' is only a mere handful of individuals like myself, yet we possess not the strength nor the resources without help. In return for helping or protecting me from the strange things in Almaris, I will allow you and your party to keep whatever parts you acquire from the creatures my society permits you to hunt. However, should you allow us to keep these parts, they will come useful in growing our base of operations.

Should you find this opportunity of interest to you, our wagon is stationed a little ways into the northern part of the forest surrounding the settlements of orcs, south of the volcanic lands, and far north from Talon's Port. 

This is an interactable event-site/eventline that will help fill a niche for players that want to do more research/hunting RP. If you offer any signed items you gain back to the NPCs, the Almaris Conservationist Society will expand in size and territory. Please refer to the rules below to see how to get started.

Spoiler

Only AFTER you've found the event-site..
1. Contact me on discord: bldstlk#6616
2. Schedule a time and day with me.
3. If you're bringing people, be sure to have it be a maximum of five players including yourself. 

4. Have fun! Villainy on the NPCs will not be allowed at this moment. If you fail to comply with this rule you will be taken out of the event.

Apologies in advance for any inconveniences gained such as rescheduling, or last-minute rain checks. At the moment this is still a one-person project. If this eventline is found successful I'll try to get more Event Team members on the project to help me out and do their own independent events.

Elibar screams and growls and moans and cries after trying to find this wagon.

"I do pray this missive attracts their attentions, Professor Archibald.." A young and eager conservationist pled, pacing himself frantically around the aging professor. "Your father's father, and his and his and his and his and his and his and his and his- their legacy! It cannot all be for naught, can it?" 

An old, studious woman glanced over the letter with a wide grin.

[!] A High Elven fellow, ever the avid researcher, shines a key eye upon this missive pinned-up in the Haelun'orian Aviary; a glimmer in gaze, he makes plans to seek out this so-called 'conservationist society' and the scholarly fellow fronting it. It seems indeed there is much KNOWLEDGE to uncover !

Viction Trito perks a brow in interest.