[In-game Ban] InfiniteRegrets Appeal

Ropceek

What kind of ban are you appealing?

In-game Ban

Minecraft IGN(s):

InfiniteRegrets

Ban Reason:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/807658934596272167/987102089517871185/unknown.png?width=720&height=116

{field_name_110}

{field_value_110}

What circumstances led to this ban?

During a confrontation with some other players, with one of them being a CA, I got very heated and upset with a prospect of loosing my items, which has caused me to lash out at them in toxicity and say some mean things and ruined their rp experience and after a mod had to get involved. Following the expiration of my ban, I have realised that next time, I will accept the consequences of my actions and the rp that I am involved in, and will not complain or be toxic to others, since it was my choices that led me to this outcome.

{field_name_112}

{field_value_112}

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Since I got banned for 2 weeks, I had enough time to think about my actions and how I ended up in such a situation. During these 2 weeks, I had a lot of time to step away from LOTC and to reflect upon my actions, which made me realise, that it is not okay to be toxic towards others and to ruin their roleplay experience. Following my ban expiration, I would like to return to LOTC because it hosts an amazing community, as well as, interesting lore which makes it fun to play and interact with the rp that others provide. The server has also helped me improve my writing and English skills, which is a valuable part of my enjoyable experience on LOTC, and I would like to continue to have that experience.

Attach other relevant information.

No, i have nothing to add