LOOKING FOR WIFE

Lady Katerina de Sarkozy chuckled “maybe.. but i have three kids so it wouldn’t work”

Marro smiled cutely.

"I can be your wife wink wink".

8 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

Lonnie peeked at the missive, holding the paper to bring to her brother when he had a spare chance between his studies, her eyes glancing at his work, leaning in the door way “the option.. Is always there.Sería cruel hacerlos esperar más tiempo” Her words broke off into A dry laugh. 

Hide contents

"Por favor hermana, you are worth more than a Barclay Bargain!" protested Tonito

Someone, somewhere comments, "Is this an attraction sign? I hope he doesn't decide to make any copyright-infringing medallions."

Isabel read over the missive with an incredulous expression, though she couldn't help but chuckle. The Illatian handed the paper over to Annette, taking a sip of her whiskey. "Well, what do you think? The Barclays make excellent weapons, and he seems funny at the least.."

@TaytoTot

4 minutes ago, Junoix said:

Isabel read over the missive with an incredulous expression, though she couldn't help but chuckle. The Illatian handed the paper over to Annette, taking a sip of her whiskey. "Well, what do you think? The Barclays make excellent weapons, and he seems funny at the least.."

Annette von Audrick would take the paper from her dear friend, her eyes reading the material. "Ich have nicht heard of half zhese diseases..." She said as she brought the paper closer to her face. "...But he ist Valdenian. Zhe Barclays are gutte people."

@Junoix

Bombarded with a barrage of letters following the parchment, Leon takes a bit to process it on, then proceeds to make a dating profile

Spoiler

Screenshot_20220628-195045_WhatsApp.jpg

Scouting Droid HAL, was scared

Name: Dame Viktoriya DeNurem

Race: N/A

I'm an Orenian knight, and I've only had 10 or so husbands. They're all dead and/or have disappeared, you needn't worry.