THE VUILLER COUNCIL

Harald

P63BrcS1bNELNKrQ3S8WmMcnMufoHd9bG6qFuFUSb_FAdJw1ikvRJcd0Wg_wosF984txLd3GOgry4m3GE2k_AGil2XJ-PwXo4y_anRBfVzbYPH8mMPUO19M3giGcxvS8bLgu0dB5DfYSIrXatA 

THE DUCAL CHAMBERS

VUILLER COUNCIL

Announced in the Year of our lord, 12. B.A

ZRlBtUZXXCNjyL1myy9MgX5kn_sgW_KB39Qn-tIVY9271rL7HukNSF4F42b-u0mWAFuSeyrxZeFeJ8koBx3biMk_FLiArO-qMGIUbFeOY9jmhA0vYKuj4EaNS7nz58LdOcXAY3EQHPKWe7tF2g

P63BrcS1bNELNKrQ3S8WmMcnMufoHd9bG6qFuFUSb_FAdJw1ikvRJcd0Wg_wosF984txLd3GOgry4m3GE2k_AGil2XJ-PwXo4y_anRBfVzbYPH8mMPUO19M3giGcxvS8bLgu0dB5DfYSIrXatA

Foreword.

It honors us, to be able to announce the dawn of the Vuiller Chambers, after fifty years service in the Council of the Empire as well as here in Balian never did I believe this occasion to arise. But even in my old age and after these years of service I can promise you all one simple thing. My fire still burns, I will not rest, nor will I falter in this task set before me. This I swear upon the Exalted, the Saints and God himself. 

The Seatings of the Chamber

The seatings of our Chamber are the different aspects that ensure the functioning of our land, the land that was God's promise. Thus we do hereby declare the officials of the different ministries of our Grand Duchy.

His Imperial Highness, John I, by the Grace of God, Grand Duke of Balian.

@Imperium

The Seneschal of Balian, Sir Rev Vuiller, Count of Aquilea.

@Harald

The Censor of Balian, Dame Diana Valentina ne d’Azor Vuiller, Countess-consort of Aquilae.

@PrettyCuteAnna

The Legate of Balian, Constanine Malenos.

@Da_Emperors

The Procurator of Balian, Lady Johanne A. Vuiller, Heiress to Aquilea.

@tadabug2000

The Magister of Balian, Lord Ledicort Johan Vuiller.

@HIGH_FIRE

The Constable of Balian, Peter Benedict d'Arkent

@ErikAzog

The Chamber Scribes, Leopold Alstion & Lady Yelena vas Ruthern

@cruzazul

@bee

As declared by,

His Excellency, the Seneschal of Balian,

SIR REV VUILLER, COUNT OF AQUILEA.

pEvCypbRiV-_D7pgsBtjgz360h85ycc6qePTzfCSKO1gGlpF6FZHTvQuPaV1sWH8g8Rrbp-4JqJvXaCpzTFmgapV9a3tT-7KGLSqt_ZY-mzjb37adOWkmpNYO0xhUmQ99rFo_6bXLlpwPs1YEg

byQm_aoj4MSvGZglWV3eLT8KNHR_YAmn_S6OCe_2CrKxarQI3bgBlvSCCdUDjaDRqHHDolSFD-cHJpnOp86qemK5mct-3WXRp1eyGF25ROaiIvsT2YInWY7NjackGPykUPCq6xP_FHuF6KTcNA

the young Governess and heir of munnel reads this with slight worry and subtle squints. Though she smiles

"Some progress is being made, though I wish to see some actions."