[PK] The Death of Multiple Souls

_Grey_W0lf_

Spoiler

Took some time, but here it is.

It's a long story.

But make sure to read all of it.
😉

A short Dwarf slowly walks into a large arena.

As in the middle of the Arena, a large Olog awaits.

The Dwarf takes out his hammer, closes his eyes and gives a short prayer to Dungrimm.

"O' Dungrimm, Guide mah 'ammer"
"O' Dungrimm, Guide mah 'ands"
"O' Dungrimm, Guide mah Weapon"
"O' Dungrimm, Guide mah Soul's"

Full of hope, the Dwarf charged forward.

The Olog grinning and lifting his axe.

Weapons clashed, and curses are called.

But the Olog is victorious. . .

e7e9d3581312f382cbcbc3241d17a6dd.thumb.jpeg.bd04c7311527e4e34f55b4a318e92b61.jpeg

Spoiler

27011542_Screenshot2022-06-27at18_04_15.thumb.png.e467da035d5c11993f1c535c84730d47.png

Under mountain, beneath the cavern. Come home my son, come home.

The day is done, your time has come

You battled hard, the war is won

You did your worst, you tried your best

Now it's time to rest

Now it's time to rest

Written by Dhaen Grandaxe

Ulf FrostbeardBhafrec EmberstoneThrotgrarlum ChainbornHargrom NoblebreakerKoghar MetalcoatRazaek Ashbreaker and Kronoic Stormgrip. Different Souls, all in the same body.

Freedom in Vuur'dor or Khaz'a'dentrumm. That is what Bhafrec wanted for the Many Souls of the Troubled Dwarf, so that is what he got.

After speaking to Falk Irongut, he came to the conclusion that death was the best thing for him. 
Screenshot_2022-06-10_at_23_15_26.thumb.png.c410a239d21d7dde52ed9139baf0d707.png

After meditating on the matter, he came to the conclusion it was the best for everyone.

And so he did. He went to Krugmar, challenging the biggest Olog he could find to an Honour Duel to the death, in the hope to either come out victorious, or die in honour.

The Olog that accepted the challenge would be no less than the Papagoth of Clan Ungri himself, Drekür'Ungri, and he would be the eventual killer of the Troubled Dwarf. Taking him out of his misery and freeing the aforementioned souls into the infinity of Khaz'a'dentrumm.

As expected, each of the Souls in the Frostbeard Body experienced their own death, and for each it was different.

Let's start with the ones in control, Throtgrarlum and Hargrom

These two experienced their deaths very differently, though both tried to fight it.

The Souls

Nothing, thats what he saw, felt and experienced.

Throtgrarlum, the one in control when the body was stabbed to death tried to fight his descent into The Void.

He fought, trying to claw his way out, fighting to stay in the body.

He cried out in pain, but no sound came out.

It was as if he was forgotten, banished to the emptiness.

Too evil for Khaz'a'dentrumm, too honourable for Vuur'dor,

this soul would remain in limbo until it could claim a new body.

Hargrom was the next one to go.

He felt as if his soul was ripped from his body.

He was in agony, in extreme pain, but it ended quickly.

His soul easily entered Khaz'a'dentrumm.

He entered the large Gates, and looked up towards the Gods which sat before him.

One god stood up, his face covered by an Iron Mask.

Hargrom recognized this god as Dungrimm, and was honoured to be chosen by the God of Death.

After being chosen, this Soul was selected as one of the Defenders of the Khaz'a'dentrumm.

He was tasked by defending the entrance, guiding Souls into the Hall.

Razaek was the next to enter the Hall of Gods.

When entering, he looked around, his hand moving to his waist.

A deep laugh could be heard from one of the Gods.

"Yah well get yah weapon back Dwarf, w'en yah beh c'osen"

Razaek nodded, understanding this, and relaxing somewhat.

Each of the gods looked at him, looking into the Soul.

The silence stayed for a few seconds, in which he saw every action he ever took flash before his eyes.

Finally, one the gods stood up, a beautiful women dressed in earthy tones.

She looked down at the Dwarf, speaking to him with natural authority.

"I 'ave seen your soul. . ."
"You have both served and harmed Nature, both killing and defending my husbands creations. . ."
"I shall take you, setting you into the service of the Wilds as its defender. . ."
"As my Ranger. . ."

He was chosen by Anbella.

Next was a well dressed, well educated Soul.

Bhafrec looked around full of curiosity, seeing the gods and going over into an elegant bow.

Looking back up again, he allowed the gods to look into his soul, opening it up like a book.

The gods nodded, and all looked at one of them.

"We are grateful you open up for us, that prevents us from taking up the time it would've cost otherwise."
"Now, you seem like a Scholar, is that correct?"

The god asked him, looking down at the Dwarf.

Bhafrec nodded, staying silent in the presence of these mighty beings.

"Very good, very good. . ."

"T'en I shall claim you as my servant, seen that none of my Kin like reading. . ."

The god smiled, looking at his brothers and sisters before waving his hand.

Bhafrec was teleported to the Library of Ogradhad, the greatest collection of knowledge of all the Realms

Koghar was next, and he stood before the Gods, seeing them in their ceremonial armours as he would have made them.

This Dwarf was a special case, as he had never fought, and had never really interacted with others.

The only thing the Brathmordakin could do was letting him show what he could do.

So they did. . .

They gave him the recourses and tools to craft a tool or weapon.

And he did, with incredible speed and skill.

Due to the magical fire and anvil he got provided, he could work on the weapon without having to wait for the metal to cool down.

And within an incredibly small timeframe, he managed to fashion a beautiful Axe.

26983e5e78d8fad260081abd037d1061.thumb.jpeg.fac02386652a8b39ed36d412620b68dc.jpeg

Something that could be both a tool and a weapon was exactly what was needed.

It impressed the gods, and it was clear who the Dwarf should belong to.

But there was one God that fought the decision.

This god was Grimdugan, who argued that the dwarf should be his.

He told the Gods the skill of the Dwarf should be used to fill the vaults of Khaz'a'dentrumm.

But he wouldn't get his way, the soul of Koghar being claimed by Yemeker himself.

Only one more soul seemed to be awaiting the judgement.

This soul was the original soul, being Ulf Frostbeard.

This soul had lived the longest, so there was the most for the gods to review.

It was visible he was a fighter, but he also was a very troubled Dwarf.

The gods decided that, once clear how he lived his life,

this soul should be allowed into the Halls of Khaz'a'dentrumm, no matter the god that claimed him.

Anbella however spoke up, telling her Kin that, if no one took him, she would.

"If none of yah beh going to take this troubled soul, I will."

"I will take care of him, make sure he did not life his life for nothing."

"I well foind out what went wrong with his soul."

She announced, waving her hand, and sending Ulf to her chambers for further study

3510604_Oldboat.thumb.jpeg.10c45b41a6a6002f0d1ba649ca6308e9.jpeg

A small boat lied on the coastal region of a broken and rotten city.

A small Dwarf stepped out, looking up at a large and armoured figure.

The figure looked down, an aura of power and might around him.

The Armoured figure spoke, a deep, intimidating voice coming from inside the helmet.

"You came. . ."
"You sailed past the Khaz'a'dentrumm, past my brothers and sisters to come to me. . ."
"You will be of great use to me, to our cause. . ."

Kronoic  Stormgrip looked up, an amused expression on his face.

He nods slightly to the God in front of him before looking around at the ruins of the city.

"Seems loike yah beh en need o' 'elp endeed"

The dwarf chuckled as he followed the God inside.

As Khorvad smiled behind his helmet.

A powerful soul was his to use. . .

Spoiler

If you read all of this, respect to you!
It took me a long time to write this, so I want to thank a few people.

First of all, the amazing Olog that killed Ulf.

Popogoth Drekür'Ungri, played by DutchSupremacy

Then there are the Dwarves that came to my aid

Ragrin Ireheart, played by KindEmperor

Balor Ireheart, played by DcSword

And of course there is the person that helped me writing this amazing character

Monkeyboy0001 aka Glod Grimgold

To finish this, I just want to thank all the Story Team members that helped me with all the annoying things that go with figuring out how to play a character with Dissociative Identity Disorder

6780b74c4358ff9dc695f866fc880208.jpeg

Edited by _Grey_W0lf_
Better font

And there he stood, Popogoth Drekür'Ungri. Fierce leader of the Ungri Clan... Worshipper of The Great Maw (In which nothing allive resides so stop trying to kill it) wandering across his cave inspecting all the heads of each bounty he claimed, each battle he won, each challange he faced. Amongst them laid the head of Ulf Frostbeard... the Dwarf with many faces now apart of the Olog's collection. "GAHAHA! HOZH KLOMPAH DIZ AZH! AZH HONAGHBLEH DWEDDOH!"

OOC: Just wanna say, despite some of the ooc hate our communities currently are experiencing between eachother. I've had a lot of fun rping with you mate... You are the perfect example of ONE LOTC therefor we are ONE COMMUNITY.

Edited by ThatDutchFellow

"Tagum." Jorvin muttered.

Sigrun Ireheart grumbled. "Fook."

Glod would twitch as he lay dying, as 2 dominant voices were heard. A strong, wise voice, and a primal, coarse voice. As His life had hung in the balance. He swore that just for a second... He saw them all. He wanted the chance to say goodbye, to see his friends face again, hell, maybe even to join them. For a second he just wanted it over. But the Souls refused him. Said his time was not yet. The voices got louder. More refined. As his vision cleared, he saw the 2 who saved his life. An ape-man. An Olog. The Morko Bear lay dead. Days later, he would still ponder its meaning. A last goodbye? He would finally accept it without understanding. Even in death, the Souls had saved his life in a way. He remembered Throt and Krenoic. Throt... He never responded, even as he came close. no response, no action. Nothing like him. Krenoic. He wept as he saw his friend taken by Khorvad. He tried to cry out, to warn him. But nothing would be heard. The sickening laugh of Khorvad. It would be ingrained in his memory. Not of fear. But rage. Khorvad had lied to him. Used him. He vowed that one day, Krenoic would be free. One day Throt would be free. He would tell the Brath personally. He accepted that this could refuse him entry to the halls of any god, but he accepted this. As long as they would be granted entry, he would accept damnation. Even embrace it.

Edited by The Harbinger