Plugin Suggestion: Craft Heraldry

Lomiei

Hello tech team @The60th <3 yall are the best.

I love how yall add a bunch of plugins and commands that make rp more fun and immersive all the time, and so I wanted to suggest one.

[Introduction]

The mod im refering to is called ‘Craft Heraldry’ and it changes the shield and banner models to those of actual time-appropriate shields and banners. There is also a pretty cool array of options to customize your own COA or banner or any sort.

Seeing as how every nation, settlement, or prominent family in almaris uses a special banner and shield, I think it could be really fun for those organized groups to have realistic, immersive shields and banners that can really be used to display the colors of a cool gathering of people.

[Images & videos]

Here are some images of things from the mod

Spoiler

muhYbYrfru9LCMCzhMzqOC1PXGn48EJq6-GHg1tlFI_ykGPs3TNVgXB0fkmALUZ9bJR6XNhUC4gogSs2-6F7cAfYPA3sgoujUHHG30xfInMI1k_fT68HUiU7SI1kQtDz4eBDKgosCdihL53JdjfyER0V9y1seGR-6K7o063s7wPER0xuLjHwuSx_NuXb2G8CHDetpMl_YKRjmMu5QHnTAiE2Uvbc8KqKy-nv9tjy8XYsfQIpm2jbwxdFKRfFt7u0-eqk9TSKF_krUEC3Mq4tqXdeSg6RqN6MzQ47Z-0gHi99MQXjFsxkQ7bC0JUik8FkkgrbbPCgTjSaGW5nJE4G8zRFIdJrWG2RDyVD4zJnOVU5haP1bDzlY2kv7bP784PtxG7hVpzT2DD4bDgy4KgDW0XoaJQA17Yozv7M_7pNdKC_PB1OzvVJ3mab1TQeTBjgKc6ug

Heres their website, alongside a video explaining how it works:

Much needed note: Im not too completely sure if the mod is compatible with 1.17 (I believe that is the official release version of the server at the moment). But if not, I wonder if this sort of thing is available in another place I havent found yet or like if its hard to just make a mod for this. Idk.

In any case, I think this is a good idea.
I wish everyone on lotc a pleasant evening.

That's a mod -- not a plugin. There is ways you'd be able to add infinite banner designs rather than the current maximum of six, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as accurate or visually pleasing as you  probably hope.

13 hours ago, Mio said:

That's a mod -- not a plugin. There is ways you'd be able to add infinite banner designs rather than the current maximum of six, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as accurate or visually pleasing as you  probably hope.

This is perfect actually. The intention of it is to make more interesting and customizable banners and shields, so honestly id still be elated if we could get infinite edits on banners.

9 hours ago, wowj said:

no

😖🤭