Thomund Bishop - Another Soldier

Lomiei

Thomund Bishop - Just A Soldier

marshal.png      Pg1jL6aINVIobBeennx083-m3wxS9Vtl9_vdSPG2y-l8kC-cOZSN5f1ECIrAW9Jwz4X3FSP4j2cU3j95VPbkbLfLgz8uZViCmNyIoO64yrdTWgpmrYwcRisXfzJiae-Fds1pLHViXXoSeQbnIHco7A4

Of what is great, one must either be silent or speak with greatness.

Greetings, Haeseni soldiery. Upon the release of this document, Sergeant Thomund Bishop, myself, announce my candidacy for Military Tribune of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl.

From a lowly and illegitimate birth, I have been trained in the marshal profession since a boy of 9 years. In addition, the love of Haeseni Government notably runs through the blood of my House, and I as such, am bound by tradition - and desire to serve the crown - to volunteer my time and energy to see the BSK’s interests codified in legislation.

Platform 

My task on this sitting of His Majesty’s Royal Duma will be to bring to light some of the ideas that are yet in infancy between myself and the Koeng’s Lord Marshal. There are a surprising number of operations & plans upon both of our desks, that are unknown to even the rest of the officer core - my plan is to turn these stacks of paper into action for our glorious Haeseni forces.

My 2nd task is to inspire the youth of our ranks to its leadership. My own 3 young sons are the catalyst for such a goal. And in my raising of them, I would see it a poultry act to not attempt the guiding of my youngers alongside my own blood. We are all brothers, after all.

Endoresments 

Should the majority vote not rest with myself, I shall myself nominate Felyx Colborn ( @Draketonic ) for the position of Military Tribune, and wish for my votes to be counted alongside his.

Signed,

Sergeant Thomund Roserhold Bishop