[For Sale] IRL LotC Merch?

Rayna Star

Rayna's LotC Merch Shop???

~~~

So I'm making this post as a sort of interest-gathering poll/commission form (if the Sky Gods allow it). I've recently started working with perler beads as a hobby/small-business and I realized that the pixel-like nature of them is perfect for Minecraft. Therefore, if people are interested, I'm offering to make custom items based on characters, noble houses, nations, etc. Below I'll link some photo examples of  finished items I've made and prototype (i.e. not yet melted) designs. I'll also put a list of what things I'm able to make and suggested prices. Feel free to leave constructive feedback or questions below. :)

Examples

~~~

Spoiler

Completed Banner and Character Magnets (featuring Celestine Herbert and the coat of arms/banner of House Stafyr):

https://imgur.com/a/uBA6OhU

Prototype Decor/Large Magnet:

https://imgur.com/a/sJiyEKe

Prototype Small Keychain:

https://imgur.com/a/59CvLvU

Items & Pricing

~~~

Spoiler

(All prices below are in USD. Heads/Banners will usually be in the ~2x2 inch (~5x5cm) range. Custom item sizing/item type requests will have negotiable prices. Due to the nature of hat layers, some pixel placement may not be 100% accurate, but I will work hard to make it as close as possible and no payment is required until the prototype design is agreed upon!)

• Plain Character Head/Banner: $3
  • Head/Banner Magnet: $5
  • Head/Banner Keychain, Cell Phone Charm, Ornament, or Rear View Mirror Accessory: $7
  • Head/Banner Drop Earrings: $8
  • Plain Full Character Body: $9

Didn't see the item you were looking for? Wondering if I have the right color beads for your character? Leave a comment and I'll see what I can do!

Want one?

~~~

Simply comment with your Discord name, item type, and a skin/banner picture or small description of what you're looking for. If I'm able to take the request, I'll contact you on Discord for more details. Thank you for your interest! <3

Rayna does amazing work, 10/10 would recommend as her first customer!

If I catch anyone irl with an lotc keychain i'm straight up just murdering them

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I respect the hustle, very nice work you're doing =D

Tythus LTD will sue you

19 minutes ago, wowj said:

Tythus LTD will sue you

Hence "if the Sky Gods allow it". I'm prepared to refrain from putting out any specifically LotC labeled merch though if that's the case.

I am now Rayna Star's lawyer. I argue against any skygods that the 'LOTC' on these keychains definitely stands for ....

unknown.png

Loss of Thrust Control. These keychains are to raise awareness for that.

2 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

I am now Rayna Star's lawyer. I argue against any skygods that the 'LOTC' on these keychains definitely stands for ....

unknown.png

Loss of Thrust Control. These keychains are to raise awareness for that.

As a chronic sufferer of Loss of Thrust Control, I would appreciate increased awareness for my condition.