Goodbye to a World

aiden0023

Goodbye Aiden! I hope that you have a lot of fun outside lotc. And I am sorry about the recent actions.
[[siege when????????????????]]

Cya dude <3

Thanks for everything Aiden

Stay safe out there man, it's been a blast those few months

disgusting that this happens on the server over ******* fictional conflict, ******* grow up people holy shit

cheers for your efforts as elric and oocly as a moderator aiden, have fun outside this shit

its actually so sad that people put the time and effort into doxing somebody over a minecraft server, like what are you doing with your life?

I’m so absolutely disappointed in the people. I don’t know you but I highly doubt you deserved anything bad that came your way. 

Stay safe out there, never return to this for forsaken place. 

I'll miss you on here man, you reached out to me during the Sedan rebellion and we've been bumping into each other ever since. You're a great friend, a good man. 

PS: John Levy is still out there, holding a candle for his Baron.

We'll play siege soon, much love.

Aiden, you will be missed. Thank you for everything my Friend 

And to those who were apart of this despicable, uncalled for attack on lion and Aiden. To do such a horrible thing over a ****ing Minecraft war, is just beyond words. 

I just want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You welcomed me as a new player into the Castile family and whilst the run was short for our time together, I am grateful for what you have done for me. It is disgusting what some people will do, and they gain no benefit from doing such. I do hope everything goes well for you outside of LoTC.

2 minutes ago, MaltaMoss said:

I'll miss you on here man, you reached out to me during the Sedan rebellion and we've been bumping into each other ever since. You're a great friend, a good man. 

PS: John Levy is still out there, holding a candle for his Baron.

We'll play siege soon, much love.

I love John Levy

you did good dude, may you find your peace