The Grand Darkwood Family Dinner

HIGH_FIRE

[!] The following letter would be sent to the following people:

Count Rev Vuiller

Baron Chloe de Rosius

Orelia Darcheviede

Thomund Bishop

Sir Apollyon Marshall

Aih7HbW3pkQDxoG37eYmeL61yQcFCx6WejiEt6sDpIkjE0hxH3-VbjINXlJFZCuFgWWXQZfG4l2zzwMxD2LeamCrTyu5nqHqUp0GLOwI_Bltbut3gIPIqloFhn867IIEY22ATmDmW-DQmgBP3R-_I4o

ANNOUNCEMENT of the HOUSE DARKWOOD

The Grand Darkwood Family Dinner

In the year of our Lord,

11h of Sun’s Smile 16 B.A

Adjx34bso7EH7kmUrg1u22-O_-hfCojIhS-QtPksYM8IdtE8cuAGBF2uGnCluMi83E-HIEISYv-ZDjdgaTJPWgwF6jEmJ-o2aeYC9dkoIZ5HHqY0iDDNj09hu3osD9fjIslU5LR1acFOBqqQaJXX5FM

Aih7HbW3pkQDxoG37eYmeL61yQcFCx6WejiEt6sDpIkjE0hxH3-VbjINXlJFZCuFgWWXQZfG4l2zzwMxD2LeamCrTyu5nqHqUp0GLOwI_Bltbut3gIPIqloFhn867IIEY22ATmDmW-DQmgBP3R-_I4o

To you who hath received this letter:

To me, as a man who lost his parents at a youthful age and had to raise his own siblings, family has always been the most important thing to me. It is within yourselves that I find family, be it extended, through vassalisation or through marriage and as previously explained, that is of paramount importance to me. 

As such I have decided that on the arranged night, I will be closing off my tavern to the public, and inviting you all and your families, as my family, to enjoy an evening of food and drink, prepared in my own kitchens. I will make a special drink and menu of food with my own hands for the occasion, as we celebrate the family and friendship that we find together. I hope you and your families are able to make it to this event, and I eagerly await your response.

As signed by,

His Excellency, the Patriarch of House Darkwood,

Lord Drako Darkwood, Baron of Renduzzo.

WLOjadJs-U1JLEKooCNiamHQF652qA86GKWAqIv8Ljsn_Yni2oyY_FDlF4dbu05H5jcfuMJe8vevqgQC7J4WVg7xXNxoQmwRiGcSjBHknlupwrkSAnvJH7ZGWlVFzZAJiqIRmEGlVd2nVnkdJ6PgWHg

Her Excellency, Baroness-Consort Johanne Alstromeria Vuiller of Renduzzo, heiress to the County of Aquilae, Procurator of the Grand Duchy of Balian

SbHlRhqTh57k81kr3dc_HnYs4KOh5_0b9HpstwRErzB5jaYFUsrGmtN8y6r6NekUbeO4KqLHE3j7SqNP8Xe6z4gvWfoJ4J6lmwy_VDMlp3nyg8HB2tlkCU0jx8na0nrkkLkfKM9Fm0uuf_HzAEXZQ8k

Spoiler

Will be happening on the Wednesday 17th of august at 8pm est

For any questions etc dm high_fire#1060

Thomund Bishop smiles at the invitation and internally does a lil dance.

Sir Apollyon Marshall sits on the chair in his study penning  the acceptance to the invitation as he watches his daughter run about the house through the door of said study 

Lady Johanne Vuiller, Baroness-Consort of Renduzzo speaks with her husband on the planned menu. In particular, she mentions a peculiar sour drink that was coined for their wedding, wishing it to be added. Alongside this, she sends out a worker to gather the ingredients needed from the market for Butterfly Pea lemonade to serve the guests, having gave them a list to abide by.

Tablecloths are picked out with a keen eye, and counters are tested for a speck of dirt, ensuring she will be satisfied in its entirety.