II. Titles

III. Patriarchs

IV. Lineage
V. Dynastical Heirlooms
VI. The Humble Beginnings
VII. The Barons of Roses

VIII. The Brother’s War

INTRODUCTION

After the infamous immigration to Almaris amidst the first decade of the century, words and news spread of this commoner family with noble blood which was rising with intense pace to the high society. Later earning its moniker of a dynasty, embedded in the politics and statesmanship, and attesting to such for decades. The house witnessed its split into two official factions and various junior ones following the Brother’s War and the improper communication between the various leaders, yet soon enough the failure of one branch led to another claiming sole domain over the dynasty.

TITLES

Baron of Rosius, lastly held by Roxana Claude de Rosius

Baron of Valens, currently held by Chloe Giselle de Rosius

PATRIARCHS

1ST PATRIARCH DE ROSIUS
(1805-1821)
@valecu

GqI4KdMKUI8zW_jwR0kTdIxMsyAleJLNfkfWRrTNIan-aLh4eGEZvYMjPWSeSyoN4lWljGejfJjC4y4dIahuN5mHdMeAch5zvdUdtmDVFLXjwqqggWaf7AYyqem1CZNpkXdkUUY9bRDUAQJq28LDkQw

Valent Philip de Rosius

Spouse(s): Elizabeth Sophia Galbraith
Issue(s): Charles Albert de Rosius, Philip Marie de Rosius, Marie Charlotte de Rosius

2ND PATRIARCH DE ROSIUS
(1821-1856)

@Matheaw

ufKqBK6mnNbZUBNEqSqjfl5ogZoq-Hv7Jfau_0jOKiw0AynB1TF4FTrQLL75e2MAz5b8AOeAUjPTj3QAtoIt345mh7xFcGAYjZAHOfsub07eR2MATXudKZ9x6xTxxSvxX5sihhgx-qq6VyozLNlHu58

Otis Maximilian de Rosius, Baron of Rosius, Knight of the Order of Merit, Proprietor of Redenford

Spouse(s): Claude de Frand, Natalia Elise Halcourt
Issue(s): Hera Claude de Rosius, Baroness of Rosius, Leone Jacques de Rosius, Albert Julien de Rosius, Louis Alphonse de Rosius, Lucien Sylvestre de Rosius

3TH MATRIARCH DE ROSIUS
(1856-1880)

@Vi

6GTYR6TS6XPzv2i4f1LQ-SM00jNxtYFnUdkBi00A8sUI7aaWj8UE-B_9RXVAAMWeGxPVsnRz58lQ3b3085mOBqk-AzklFuroevO_bCvTC-txNWXZwGKJyShjS8vLW7d3G6G8s9v1r80xZj1TlMp15UQ

Hera Claude de Rosius, Baroness of Rosius

Spouse(s): Unknown
Issue(s): Roxana Claude, Baroness of Rosius, Louis Joseph de Rosius, Emir de Rosius

4TH MATRIARCH DE ROSIUS
(1880-1885)

@hexheda

WOcVG33TQZPC23Eetmgt0sGNmy9mfSfqzjYBuI9ItECR2d943L4GmqAC7HZHQvW2kcQ8HHJPQ2g9Nu0BedkUk9BCOTcAhyLS2uABiNxnfn8nYlCtUOhu3MUmu20WCiLqi2ikpcOd338KjTU9ejN1PiY

Roxana Claude de Rosius, Baroness of Rosius

Spouse(s): N/A
Issue(s): N/A

5TH MATRIARCH DE ROSIUS
(1885-Present)

@Aehmi

iom7frC22C1fxZHIUObbod1h3Xyj-bjD71tD20Yd_CmOlGFI_b_jzxVwdxb--iCjb0ouvS6pwSVKkBoqoSLZDI9U2A41fJePBKLFOqc2Y3f4OdyotdJfI2Kerumfe2paOVYA5aT_WSOqun2bJtqppB0

Chloe Giselle de Rosius, Baroness of Valens

Spouse(s): Kristofer Johan Vuiller
Issue(s): Diane Ophelie de Rosius, Baroness consort of Malenos, Eryane de Rosius, Elaria de Rosius, Rev Leone de Rosius

LINEAGE

Philip  de Rosius-Rourke + Marie Darkwood

- Aboul Jean de Rosius

- Valent Philip de Rosius + Elizabeth Sophia Galbraith
- Charles Albert de Rosius + Unknown

- Philip Cardinal Providentia + Elaine Victoria d’Arkent

- Genevieve Christine de Rosius

- Lucius Philip de Rosius

- Sebastien Balthazar de Rosius

- Philip Cardinal Providentia + Helena Eleanor, Baroness of Pompourelia

- Michael Alexander de Rosius  + Unknown
  - Charles Raphael de Rosius + Anna Philippa Helane

- Yves Michael de Rosius 

- Philip Alexander de Rosius

- Philippa Adelaide de Rosius + Louis Joseph de Rosius

- Philip Charles de Rosius
- Philip Marie de Rosius
- Marie Charlotte de Rosius + Numerous Men

- Numerous Bastards 

- Otis Maximilian de Rosius, Baron of Rosius + Claude de Frand

- Hera Claude, Baroness of Rosius + Unknown

- Roxana Claude, Baroness of Rosius

- Hera Claude, Baroness of Rosius + Joseph Clement, Baron of Pompourelia

- Louis Joseph de Rosius + Philippa Adelaide de Rosius

- Emir de Rosius
- Leone Jacques de Rosius + Natalia Elise Halcourt
- Albert Julien de Rosius

- Otis Maximilian de Rosius, Baron of Rosius + Louise Antoinette Halcourt 
- Louis Alphonse de Rosius
- Lucien Sylvestre de Rosius

- Chloe Giselle, Baroness of Valens + Kristofer Johann Vuiller

- Diane Ophelie de Rosius + Constantine, Baron of Malenos

- Eryane de Rosius

- Elaria de Rosius 

- Rev Leone de Rosius 

- Elara Sylvie de Rosius + Grigoryi Demitrius Ruthern

- Francis Raphael de Rosius

- Julius Cesare de Rosius

- Alicia Estelle de Rosius

- Elodie Victoria de Rosius + Jacker Gendik

- Nicolas Otis de Rosius

- Marguerite Adelaide de Rosius

- Josephine Agnes de Rosius + Jacker Gendik
- Odette Sophie de Rosius

- Alienor Elodie de Rosius

- Hughbert Jacques de Rosius  

- Anne Cassia de Rosius + Arthur Emeric Komnenos, Baron of Saint Lothar 

- Elizavetta Joanne de Rosius

DYNASTICAL HEIRLOOMS

THE VALENTINIAN RING
Upon Valent Philip’s proper induction into high society, he already knew of the future that was to occur for his successors and thus he commissioned the forging of an artefact. After months of work, the product was made. On first glance, one may witness the shiny Red Diamond, adorning the golden circlet, on whom strange letters and runes were engraved.

THE HUMBLE BEGINNINGS

Upon the marriage of Philip O’Rourke and Maria Darkwood, the House de Rosius was founded as a merchant family traversing the lands and generating wealth for themselves and their children. Such was usual until the sudden disappearance of the duo, resulting in their second eldest son taking on the role of guarding to his junior siblings. As time passed, his brother Otis Maximilian grew and also began rising in society as a distinguished Architect and later politician. Not long after, the both men found themselves in control of the politics of Old Providence, and soon enough national ones. After years of service and the death of the first Patriarch they were awarded with nobility, and especially the Barony of Rosius which was erected on the outskirts of Redenford, proprietied by Otis Maximilian.

THE BARONS OF ROSES

The family continued on the rise, and grew large in numbers, yet on an unfortunate day the first Baron Rosius passed and his daughter Hera Claude inherited him. A period of stagnancy followed, yet it was broken by her half sisters joining the Courts and Ministries of Imperial Oren, later the Baroness assisted in the creation of the Mage Corps.

Author’s Note; Little is documented or known afterwards.

THE BROTHERS’ WAR

As the war began two Imperial Princes began, each bidding for the Throne, the dynasty of Roses split into two factions, one headed by the Baroness Rosius and other by the then titleless Chloe Giselle. After the execution of the Emperor Peter IV and the immigration of the Imperialists to the southern continent, where Balian was erected, the junior branch was entitled to the Barony of Valens. Each of the chapters resided in their respectful realms with little communication, till the bastard son of Claude Hera began cooperating with his cousins on the other continent. Each house saw an adequate stability and prosperity, till the Harvest Rebellion, in which the Royalist Orenians lost their lands and titles. Further resulting in the consolidation of the dynasty under the sole Matriarch Chloe Giselle.

Author’s Note; To be continued as time progresses.

2 hours ago, valecu said:

- Hera Claude, Baroness of Rosius + Joseph Clement, Baron of Pompourelia

- Louis Joseph de Rosius + Philippa Adelaide de Rosius

- Emir de Rosius

Catherine of Furnestock, Princess Imperial of the fallen Holy Orenian Empire, raised a sudden eyebrow as she read the publication.

"As far as I recall- And mind you, I believe that I would know as his widow, Joseph was only married to a single woman during his life..." She spoke aloud to her squire, Irene, as she reviewed the genealogy from her desk in the Commonwealth.

"...And that woman was me. So why is it that this genealogy claims that he had three sons with Hera de Rosius? Why, that would mean that he would have to have had an affair with her throughout our entire marriage! And if he did so- Which I would hope that he didn't, I do not recall my father, nor my brother, nor any other Canonist prince ever affirming a decree of legitimization."

Pondering this to herself with a frown, she told her squire to reminder her to investigate the matter further at a later date. This, she thought to herself, was something she fully intended to look into.

"They didn't even mention Maman et Papa's architectural works! Surely something as significant as the Aster Palace would have been noteworthy." 

Sylvie, better known as Elara, would grumble to herself from a farmhouse near Vidaus; flipping through the pages of a near forty-year-old book as she spoke. -- Once a mere gift from Louise, it was now all she had left of her. Of either of her parents.

"Maybe I'm just biased... I do miss our court apartments dearly.