AllBlades

Discord:

BestGreenSword#5619

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

inappropriate

What circumstances led to this ban?

I did a rape joke in OOC chat among other things. keep stuff I say rated for 10 year old things that a 10 year old mother would not mind

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

Same thing as before. The mods do not agree on what should happen, they don't talk to each other about their thoughts on the punishment it is confusing and made me very mad when I got ban after what I thought would be a 30 day mute. Other then that I do agree a ban is not a over the top punishment like the mod I talked too said He/She/them wanted too and I did deserve a punishment.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I am really bored and there are no other good Rp servers that I like at the moment. I also have unfinished business. I will never do this again and I am very sorry about what iv said to the mods I talked too I was just very angry.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Edited by Rugur
I forgot something I wanted to say

+1, an absolute vital player in the community. Without him, I don't know where I would be today. I can definitely attest for his leadership and integrity, as I once witnessed him save a school bus full of kids from a crash.

Edited by Nozgoth

+1, an absolute vital player in the community. Without him, I don't know where I would be today. I can definitely attest for his leadership and integrity, as I once saw him save 35 baby oprhans from perishing in a fire.

Claimed. Contact me on discord at Zacho#5276.