A CALL TO TRIAL; EDGARS AN'ASUL

Knox

o2J7COw6qT--VuN1TSi5EVhZComhgCQlg0u8R2UcQCiw2vcLRFVauz8XQ1drxyvVlU3ytoNoITequAJiAXiRGNjsneIqLeQgjtINYKYWJkWvgjiFGYRTt_olgVPxTkRctMTC41sa3G471GHPLVaiwng

gY-yagJjycmJQNKhEjDMOJlTQVL74nWupUiI1ttPk8zAfNjRc_1Qp-1LCwxwEW9FymbSfI03xwk9Hoto7i9SR6Z9B4E9crrbYbOs18GtDmIOEeqbUF2IIdqQ8wcmrjlQXmzJti6FzWSRQ3WrG6Q8llxEg9EGmX3FGGDgbx4nBqYgnTYXehzaJMpS3A

o2J7COw6qT--VuN1TSi5EVhZComhgCQlg0u8R2UcQCiw2vcLRFVauz8XQ1drxyvVlU3ytoNoITequAJiAXiRGNjsneIqLeQgjtINYKYWJkWvgjiFGYRTt_olgVPxTkRctMTC41sa3G471GHPLVaiwng

A CALL TO TRIAL; EDGARS AN'ASUL

Dated 6th of the First Seed, 96th year of the second age.

Edgars Ana'sul is summoned to trial for breaching Silver Law, a trial long overdue and thought upon. Due to throwing high density boomsteel within the air of elcihi'thilln during a public gathering. Furthermore, the injury of two blessed citizens as well as the Maheral during a state expedition. As a former Okariran and diraan of the Silver State, such affairs cannot be allowed to go unanswered. 

For one to put the populace at risk is a grievous act in its own, for one to put the Maherals life at risk is simple folly. The charge is as follows.

ARTICLE 1.   The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or will not tolerate the ineffable natures of violent beasts

Signed,

Kaelan Maeyr'onn

Okarir'tir

Spoiler

9pm GMT / 4pm EST Saturday 01/10/2022

The sickened uruk was confused on why Haelunor would try to put an honorary orc on trial without first consulting them.

With another successful herb trip, Ambrosine did not expect to witness such an announcement. The elfess' brow furrowing as she read the missive, before softly sighing and shaking her head. The redhead merely returning to her home.

The Matriarch of the family, Laurir An’asul would massage her temples, exhaling as she read the missive. 

A renowned Calith rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "Well, 'tis to be expected. To be ignorant is not to be free of punishment."

Alune An’asul would bring a well-pampered hand towards her visage and pinch the bridge of her nose — applying pressure with her newly manicured fingertips. Exhaling slowing through her pressed lips as she’d open her eyes, once more with a spin, and look towards the informative parchment on the dinning table. 

“He did what? Boomsteal? Am I having a stroke?” The elfess would shake her head briskly and lower her hand from her face, crossing her arms tightly over her torso.Laurir! I’m going to pull out some mina and meet you there - silver save me.”

Spoiler

@Geminiour family is the ratchet one, ain’t it?

"Why do elOkarir'tiran keep being called to trial?"

Some forlorn figure asked. Yet her maddened inquiry met with nothing but the silence of the air. 

An elfess wearing gambeson and chain mail crawled through some foliage into a hidden, temporary camp she'd set up in some forest.  She'd close her eyes momentarily, listening to the sounds of the forest as she quietly called to her dog to come over.

"Time to read the news."

A slight smile came over her face as she flipped through a few missives, until she came to this one.

She'd stare blankly at the missive.

"Poor Edgars, my llir.  Just like Orinmon?  What caused you to do this?  I know you are a mali of good character and strong principles, unlike Orinmon who always seemed to embrace a certain amount of moral ambiguity.  You must have had a reason . . . but what was it, llir? And- " 

she paused, realizing she was now talking out loud to no one.  She'd sigh, before intentionally continuing, "And who will I teach if ne you? Few people can I trust . . "

Edited by High_On_Math

"Wubh duh zkah.." Stated a disgruntled Grubgoth after being read said letter, he then proceeded to return to fishing with a grunt, "Anudder dey anudder ztooped elben politig tingie.."