TO CHALLENGE; EL'SOHAER

Knox

TO CHALLENGE; EL'SOHAER

_wVUK1lqwwwX1JRo9DBcEmnEWBgvxw-SJ8qMuyITOqotHLR8LBN9kXZEN431qTg58Ifh7Bd833v3PNdpk9cH8eKByjL_xyaNKTFPJsbvqBJcq4fqsb0dPcUrS5ow352HnDj-6fwSDIcqHhypne1MuHPFAo73D0xzdJvB83kuR2uuJ3eJhAyKUCBpVg
Penned 17th Snows Maiden, 97th of the second age.

Preamble 
Blessed Citizenry of elcihi’thilln, I write to you today to discuss the succession of Sohaership. I admit, the matter has been long overlooked. However, the moment has come for us to look forward rather than back. This past century, our people have been tried and tested. Yet, my fellow Okariran have one absolute factor that breeds prosperity: competence. I announce my intention to run for Sohaership. 

The Pledge

I. The Silver News - The introduction of an elven fortnight news letter to include tidings within elcihi’thilln, as well as updates from each Okariran regarding their office, such as employment opportunities, existing projects as well as future projects. The idea of this particular news paper is to show the mali’thill what it is their particular position is currently doing. The Silver Calendar will be incorporated into this Article,  to better inform our mali’thill and lliran of upcoming festivities and events within el’cihi.  as well as keeping absent mali’thill otherwise indisposed up to date with recent events. 

II. El’Sillumir - The office of Okarir’tir will fall under direct control of the Sohaer. With this, I intend to absorb the responsibilities until a more suitable option becomes available. Rest assured, there are many prospects existing within the ranks who are perfectly capable of undertake this particular office. It is important however, that the individual
who takes charge fully understands the responsibilities and duties that come with it.

III. Disbanding of the Medi’ir - For too long have the Medi’ir neglected in their duties to act as diplomats to foreign powers, the rank will be abolished. With all matters of diplomacy falling upon the Okariran. Should foreign powers wish to enter negotiations with ourselves and visa versa, the issue will be brought forth at a council meeting, in which a vote will be held.

IV. To flourish trade - Upon our settlement to the Southern lands, our markets appear to lack in trade. With the assistance of the Okarir’nor, I intend to open trade with foreign nations, individuals of a foreign nation seeking trade with ourselves will be granted a ‘pass’, which grants them free entry to restock their stalls. Items of trade must offer some form of advantage to elcihi’thilln. Whether they be books or artefacts.

V. Improving productivity - It is evident that as of late, there is little productivity occurring. However, with the assistance of the new Okarir’maehr, once they are announced. We will establish an academy in which citizens of the Silver State and their allies may enrol within classes of their chosen subject, whether it be alchemy, evocation, smithing, philosophy or even bestiary. 

Progress comes in many forms. I will not overbear you with false promises and complicated statements. A path and course must be set, one with realistic aims and goals that can be completed in order to move forward, together. Upon completion of the above, the next course will be set.

Signed,

99Urp04nLFCnaJLDdC0nIRwzjMyfW0SbgnTDE19_B4PoSunDpkQ6lxVAWAf0LlxLZ4TyChjHtv36efjHEphEgBzAMZYd_htaqtDXZKqK2KxGVhIvCSlDNkNu3rfwAZmSou-K75bhwcX004goT9YwHi7v39_47tjZhGJNy1rRvtpjrnBI_g5bb8MQsA

Kaelan Maeyr'onn

Seth nodded slowly upon seeing the post. "I suppose the time of Regent-Sohaer is to be over."

Valazaer, esteemed, most honorable, most liked and well maintained of all of Haelun'or, despite his downsides lets out a hum. "I hope there is at least some sort of competition."