Knights Of The North

Casamir

Well, one of your members stole diamonds and iron from me...

None of the chests had anything of value when we got there, all they had where assorted items and tools and the odd building supply.

(( well that is just stupid, kal urgan has claimed all the land around our keep and even the land where our new keep near that manor was.... So most of our archery range is owned by kalurgan, our training area is kalurgan, that farm outside our keep is now kalurgan... oh and that region also covers our own.. So I'm assuming anyone from kalurgan can just waltz into our castle. ))

Sorry lol

I was attacked by our neighbours. They are some sort of mage-undead guild. They threatened me . Then they wanted to take me...as a prisoner(I think).They killed Rigrud, who killed his character IC. Now he is a dwarf. And he left the guild, but he may join it again. But I doubt it , you guys are HIGHLY inactive. I may leave too, i'm not sure.

I also built a grave for Rigrud outside the base...

You guys where talking abut the main keep, I saw the grave... We're not Inactive, no body is stationed at that keep any more, We are all in the Verge except you and Rigrud apparently. Not to mention with the new land restrictions surrounding that keep, I really don't think I want to use it much.. (( God I can't wait for the new world, nobody better not build near us ))

Lats are one of the closest guilds to Mount Gorbad in da Vergelands so expect bub'hosh Orcish presence. Most other guilds around orcs have paid tribute and Yahgy remembers lats guild attacks Yahgy, Aerog, and Jarkarll soon after settle Vergelands and nub pay tribute...well nub so much attacks...but more shoot arrows from walls when we callin lats pinkskins. Yahgy nub knows about nubded or half orc lats talking about here tho. Just lettin' lats know dat Orcs be close, an our only purpose in Vergelands is conquest. ((being protected and small you will probably be mostly ignored though...unless we see you there then you might come over for some fun. I am all about the nicely built, quant 20x bedrock plots. It's those giant unprotected cobble "walls" that are empty that we are mostly concerned with smashin'))

You guys where talking abut the main keep, I saw the grave... We're not Inactive, no body is stationed at that keep any more, We are all in the Verge except you and Rigrud apparently. Not to mention with the new land restrictions surrounding that keep, I really don't think I want to use it much.. (( God I can't wait for the new world, nobody better not build near us ))

build it in the 4000ish coordinates

why don't we build a keep in the north? We ARE called the knights of the NORTH? And also theres lots of emoty space and theres nobody up there.

I intend to once the new world is out, if we can Claim a stronghold (( the dungeons that generate as of 1.8 and such )) in the North I would be ecstatic, That would be a wonderful claim. We could then build a Keep on top and go about our lives.

I intend to once the new world is out, if we can Claim a stronghold (( the dungeons that generate as of 1.8 and such )) in the North I would be ecstatic, That would be a wonderful claim. We could then build a Keep on top and go about our lives.

i disagree, wouldnt it be better to build on top of an abandoned mineshaft, it would mean we would get tons of ores.

------------------No need to read just a story of my experience today-------------------------

So Guys I got a story for you!

So I died by our new base, then with nothing in hand but some melons I ran back to our base only to get stopped by somebody who wanted melons. I told him i had none to spare since i was going to try to run the whole distance to our base during the day.

Well then he attacked me, not expecting this since I never experienced this I was quickly down on health because of the unexpected attack. I was sadly defeated. When I spawned again I chased him down to kill him, but someone stopped us. (she could easily kill us both due to her all diamond stuff) Then when she was trying to sort this stuff out the other guy ran. Long story short she believed my story and gave me a whole load of money for supply's. I wish I took a screen cap so i could give you her name so if any of you saw her you could thank her. If i do see her again i will tell you her name.

So then I caught up with the person who killed me because I saved another person from his tricks. So then the man I saved and I ran after him. Eventually I killed him with my fist. But urmm ahhh I fell off the building and died...... So at the spawn with the man I killed we laughed it off and became Frenemies!

Sorry if that kinda long but I felt I needed a bit of background info for this part to make sense

--------------------------------------Now Please Read--------------------------------------------

So with my new found money I went to buy armor and weapons in case I ran into the man who killed me again and to make it safety to our fort. Well I was in the shop "The Jackals Paw" (if you don't know where that is its the first shop on the left on the way to the cloud temple from our first fort) I was having a chat and about to buy some goods when some Orcs came in.

They Demanded that I come with them, I said no then the shop keep demanded that they leave. The shop keep told me to join him in the back of the shop as the Orcs went on the offense. Two Orcs with full armor against me with my iron sword no armor and the Shop keep with full armor I felt it might be a losing battle.

Then the shop keep activated his trap and killed them and allowed me to get the armor and weapons that were dropped.

So please thank him for helping a fellow member in his greatest time of need! (Because I didn't want to die again and it seems like everyone was attacking me) Even stop by his shop he is a friend of ours and said he would like to help. Even after I offered to help him for saving my life. Then after all that he gave me free food. This man is one of the true hero's of Aegis. This Hero's name is Trazier.

TL:DR

Thank Trazier for saving me in my greatest time of need!

------------------No need to read just a story of my experience today-------------------------

So Guys I got a story for you!

So I died by our new base, then with nothing in hand but some melons I ran back to our base only to get stopped by somebody who wanted melons. I told him i had none to spare since i was going to try to run the whole distance to our base during the day.

Well then he attacked me, not expecting this since I never experienced this I was quickly down on health because of the unexpected attack. I was sadly defeated. When I spawned again I chased him down to kill him, but someone stopped us. (she could easily kill us both due to her all diamond stuff) Then when she was trying to sort this stuff out the other guy ran. Long story short she believed my story and gave me a whole load of money for supply's. I wish I took a screen cap so i could give you her name so if any of you saw her you could thank her. If i do see her again i will tell you her name.

So then I caught up with the person who killed me because I saved another person from his tricks. So then the man I saved and I ran after him. Eventually I killed him with my fist. But urmm ahhh I fell off the building and died...... So at the spawn with the man I killed we laughed it off and became Frenemies!

Sorry if that kinda long but I felt I needed a bit of background info for this part to make sense

--------------------------------------Now Please Read--------------------------------------------

So with my new found money I went to buy armor and weapons in case I ran into the man who killed me again and to make it safety to our fort. Well I was in the shop "The Jackals Paw" (if you don't know where that is its the first shop on the left on the way to the cloud temple from our first fort) I was having a chat and about to buy some goods when some Orcs came in.

They Demanded that I come with them, I said no then the shop keep demanded that they leave. The shop keep told me to join him in the back of the shop as the Orcs went on the offense. Two Orcs with full armor against me with my iron sword no armor and the Shop keep with full armor I felt it might be a losing battle.

Then the shop keep activated his trap and killed them and allowed me to get the armor and weapons that were dropped.

So please thank him for helping a fellow member in his greatest time of need! (Because I didn't want to die again and it seems like everyone was attacking me) Even stop by his shop he is a friend of ours and said he would like to help. Even after I offered to help him for saving my life. Then after all that he gave me free food. This man is one of the true hero's of Aegis. This Hero's name is Trazier.

TL:DR

Thank Trazier for saving me in my greatest time of need!

Yeah Trazier is a good man, I've ran into him a few times.

* A message arrives via a messenger hawk *

It reads

Greetings honorable Knights of The North

The Wayward Knights wish to offer an alliance and peace pact to you.

An alliance would encourage trade , help and the promise of military or aid in times of need or strife.

On behalf of The Wayward Knights I hope you consider our offer and we look forward to hearing your reply

(( if you do wish for an alliance we could do it I.G I.C so as to finalize any issues or agreements ))

~Signed~

Lord of Defense

And

Guild Ambasador

Lupus

(( I shall be returning on Saturday, expect to see me in game. ))