Simple missive

kindEmperor

Doomforged went hunting 

[!] 

A missive that seemed to be birthed from fire - with lesser draconic writing would be pinned on a wall on the ancient walls of the monument. The words if readable only by heralds would simply state the following. 

“Went hunting, if I don’t return, three stone days either dead or missing!” 

The note explained with rough writing, the words etched onto the paper with unnecessary speed, and below the missive a signature 

UzGmji9j9G-ApW8HE3O3xhxQAtSsuvzU5jRPlWPFzX_pnxZ8F_jX0siyIzZWTwN993qYrf5qJbCeNnRFa8isQtycGp-tua5C1wGpwmwBgdZHl3kljUHhnQOidLatdCy6tKu-lHLDUmKUfSKNOoLoaHW4sENdB4y547xkOGLOTuB-fyRuIbCBfizduA

Remon stares at the missive for a few moments, before scowling. Bleh. He storms off, in search of a Herald..

Alucard rounded the corner after Remon left, desperately trying to uphold his wishes of ‘f*cking off’ “I swear to the titan if Doomforged decides he’s going to hunt near Urguan, I am not saving him.” He hissed out as his gaze flicked across the missive written in lower draconic.

5 hours ago, satinkira said:

Remon stares at the missive for a few moments, before scowling. Bleh. He storms off, in search of a Herald..

Spoiler

BLEHHHHH :P Cat | Know Your Meme

Kairos looks over the missive, gazing away from it as quick as he saw it.