LETTER OF RESIGNATION

louislxix

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

gfXIou4ygVyPtZBBEpWTXlNYsr8ok1wcnFxKyvBvUyTToIWLck0G6wFxyU6slhxgyZWvt6oBTMUXLRL_cyvogm9A9XqP6E051AD7OpRVor5hR3pyQgj0SBd_yLwvew8YdHtgET3-dU5x5wiNPg

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

Office of the Royal Treasury

On this 3rd of MSITZA AND DARGUND of 448 E.S.

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV,

For twenty-two years I have served His Majesty, Karl III, acting as his Royal Treasurer. Disregarding Krawns, our coffers have doubled and are fit to match the ambitions of our Country. It should be every man of this nation's duty to serve it well, to fulfill what little purpose there is to have. I hereby resign from the Office of the Royal Treasury, and propose that my Deputy Treasurer, Maric Colborn, take my place as the office’s head. May he find duty, or purpose in the office, and if not, may he find it elsewhere. My aging days are better suited serving His Majesty directly, within the Marian Retinue. Where I am better suited, wielding sword and shield, rather than pen and parchment.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Ser Grigori Vyronov, Knight of the Marian Retinue

[!] Maeve morovar who was still serving as the Kastellan of Stewardry frowned deeply "Bossir Colborn hasent even been here for more than five years and he's now in charge?" She scoffed passing the missive to her husband Leopold @HogoBojo

"Congratulations, Lord Colborn. A new Viscount and an Aulic member now, on the up and up, I would say." The Savoyard smirked. @Twandhi

Baldrum Colborn would stumble upon the missive, reading it thoroughly "Twenty-two years of service hmm? That's quite the accomplishment, and being quite successful as a treasurer may I add"  he mumbled to himself, continuing to read as his eyes widened slightly and a smile appeared on his face as he came to realize his father is the new treasurer "Aye fadir! He became the new Royal Treasurer! I am sure he will do a great job."