Community screenshots!

AnimeWolf0080

Hello my guys, gals & non-binary pals!

I'm here with a helpful tip from Community Team

Last month I said something in the LotC discord announcements, not everyone is in the main LotC discord. So I’d like to say the same thing here! If you do /creq saying something along the lines of “Hey, I have an event. Would like some shaders screenshots” or “We have a build we’d like some cool screenshots of” Those of us who are able to run shaders will come by as soon as we can to take them. We’ll send them to you after, & should you allow us. We can also use them for more social media posts! If you have any information on events it will make us more inclined to post them. If there are any upcoming events that you want to be posted on the Lotc social media, please leave them in the comments. Not everyone will be posted but we can sure as heck try! As always we’ll do our best to give credit.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Make sure to stay hydrated.

Spoiler

Big thanks to @_mady07 @SaviourMeme @Bethinwonderland for helping me with this

XtdZ7C6G3CVVVRkNW5XjS7fXqSsOPmX5jAuUsHWfEtxynRI76jnZMggdDONAQQfWYitaCZ2lZUd5XyPjWZuulolCOTF6eUEZq6O5bTLoSHd9DG5jO7tQw7m7199tUk3kyuVl4RjZoBgda7R7YSJkuB8P-ML5GvEZqvv1LQzdAqi5k2OTdA91icPyQA

Okay, thank you.

anime does damn good screenies

a. epic

b. why did 4 people write 1 paragraph

24 minutes ago, Xarkly said:

b. why did 4 people write 1 paragraph

It was me who wrote the paragraph, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything so they helped me with a few different drafts 

can i help write the next sentence

As Hope says, "Drink water." Always love your pics Hope, my fish brain gets excited seeing the shaders pics!

14 hours ago, UnBaed said:

can i help write the next sentence

sure?