The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

Application

MC Name: firespirit44

RP Name: Jack

Why do You Want To Join: Jack has always been fascinated by the human body of things. Why do we have a stomach? What can be done to improve our eyesight? Does our ear actually serve any purposes in hearing or does it just "catch" sounds?

What Lab Are You Looking Into : Biology: Specifically Human Research. Will Progress to elves once Human research is done.

acce[ted you seem fairly attuned to this field

MC Name: progamerzzz

RP Name: Amroth Cerebrine

Why do You Want To Join: I feel that immersing myself in something I love so much really raises my enjoyment when playing this game. I love fantasy, I love Minecraft and I love science! Bringing all of these together makes a super fun experience for me, so I don't see why I shouldn't give it a crack.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I am heavily leaning towards the Alchemy/Chemistry lab, but I would really enjoy being a professor in some sort of "How the world works" section, which basically explains things we everyday Aegians don't think about eg. As stated above, why do arrows drop, why certain things are certain colour, why metal is harder than wood, all of that good stuff. Of course, these findings would be purely based on mythology, so maybe metals and ores are hard because Malin trample on them and compacted them, or something along those lines.

MC Name: PtahWithin

RP Name: PtahWithin

Why do You Want To Join: IC: Ptah has always been interested in how it is that such a material can create such complex and interesting functions. He has wondered if perhaps it is possible to create a living mind out of redstone.

OOC: I have a bit of experience in redstone and can create several different contraptions, and am interested in learning more and RP'ing it.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Redstone Lab

Application

MC Name:bryce141

RP Name:Bryce

Why do You Want To Join:I seek to learn about this land we inhabbit, I love animals and long to work with them, finding their secrets and helping in this land of ours for the greater good. The plants have so many diffrent uses and I seek to explore and discover uses and more uses for them too! I seek to bridge the gap between us men and thee animals and plants that live along beside us! As an Elf it is all I can do to learn about the Nature around us!

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology!!!!! Although, I hope to someday work on the Council and use my knowledge for the everyday man.

MC Name: Drixyt

RP Name: Drixyt

Why do You Want To Join: I am an elf who has always lived in the wild. I feel that i learned a lot of things about the trees and the animals and the Undead rising at night there but i wish to learn more about them and a lab would be the perfect place. I believe that a lot of answer about the world are around us waiting for us to discover them.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology and Soul

MC Name: progamerzzz

RP Name: Amroth Cerebrine

Why do You Want To Join: I feel that immersing myself in something I love so much really raises my enjoyment when playing this game. I love fantasy, I love Minecraft and I love science! Bringing all of these together makes a super fun experience for me, so I don't see why I shouldn't give it a crack.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I am heavily leaning towards the Alchemy/Chemistry lab, but I would really enjoy being a professor in some sort of "How the world works" section, which basically explains things we everyday Aegians don't think about eg. As stated above, why do arrows drop, why certain things are certain colour, why metal is harder than wood, all of that good stuff. Of course, these findings would be purely based on mythology, so maybe metals and ores are hard because Malin trample on them and compacted them, or something along those lines.

We must speak for you could make a good canidate for the head master of our school we are erecting soon

MC Name: PtahWithin

RP Name: PtahWithin

Why do You Want To Join: IC: Ptah has always been interested in how it is that such a material can create such complex and interesting functions. He has wondered if perhaps it is possible to create a living mind out of redstone.

OOC: I have a bit of experience in redstone and can create several different contraptions, and am interested in learning more and RP'ing it.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Redstone Lab

Accepted

MC Name: Drixyt

RP Name: Drixyt

Why do You Want To Join: I am an elf who has always lived in the wild. I feel that i learned a lot of things about the trees and the animals and the Undead rising at night there but i wish to learn more about them and a lab would be the perfect place. I believe that a lot of answer about the world are around us waiting for us to discover them.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology and Soul

Accepted

I have changed the rankings around a bit, I combined researcher into the student class

Got Skipped so re did app.

MC Name:bryce141

RP Name:Bryce

Why do You Want To Join:I seek to learn about this land we inhabbit, I love animals and long to work with them, finding their secrets and helping in this land of ours for the greater good. The plants have so many diffrent uses and I seek to explore and discover uses and more uses for them too! I seek to bridge the gap between us men and thee animals and plants that live along beside us! I aim to make us all one and help create harmony among the lands. As an Elf it is all I can do to learn about the Nature around us!

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology!!!!! Although, any job would be awesome!!! I hope to use my knowledge for the everyday man.

The title "Master" can't be used. Researchers should be given another name to be identified by.

We must speak for you could make a good canidate for the head master of our school we are erecting soon

I am very interested in your offer, we shall arrange a meeting.

((I am in GMT+10 and I am available 4pm-9pm weekdays, which is 5am-10am GMT due to DST. If you're from America or Europe, it is probably a difficult time for you so I suggest doing something on the weekend or organizing something on the forum. I am available 10am-10pm on Saturday and Sunday, or around those times, as I have some things to do on Saturday.))

((We can meet ig at about 10:00 am for you which is 7:00pm for me so that would work. Iy should be on a Saturday))