Writer's League

81UF7X4suD0ZfifE9SPGdatCQSOyJiIF0wYsiT5fIbSHaVpwDB-6t0351-qJ0KhAhvhHQpbgk8WGsJ5zEgGM9MLxbQz9GMNynmqBpVXZ90d1mbZxZu-GCkcBdcZZiXjlIuYOY3qtK_t-9-hqden7EhLzD4Ok6y_mYwnp4ZsEyk4gdZ_PRA0gRISLqHHV_A

Writer’s League

81UF7X4suD0ZfifE9SPGdatCQSOyJiIF0wYsiT5fIbSHaVpwDB-6t0351-qJ0KhAhvhHQpbgk8WGsJ5zEgGM9MLxbQz9GMNynmqBpVXZ90d1mbZxZu-GCkcBdcZZiXjlIuYOY3qtK_t-9-hqden7EhLzD4Ok6y_mYwnp4ZsEyk4gdZ_PRA0gRISLqHHV_A

VOL.,i...NO.I

VINTAGE

PRICE: FREE

LUKA9AuMG1vGRoZzAX4jBx-ThSgiRXELBv4e_-vuy69r1RIbSJzlwsh1l_Tu_LeUKJAMHwg4YXLaxdgctGjYXYxT2UuTUVwKaefgcKrhG92bVQTJxG7fjWxuoNQXPTx_qjW2HhUVG_OK-lNnelT_o2e9Zk3UNvE-fH9XzaSdvHQb5Dj1pkzAlVabDl-5YA

Looking For Members

The Writer’s League will consist of a group of professional, adept, and amateur writers. The vision for this project is to inspire fellow writers to come out into the open and embrace their dreams.

The group will meet every two or so saint weeks to compare personal missives, or to gather ideas on a group writings. All members can assist one another in their letters with editing, co-writing, and scanning.

This world is full of booming talent from across Almaris. Why not involve different nations and settlements to come together and enjoy a passion with one another. 

Evangeline de Rosius-Malenos with her little journal, circa Year 102 of the SA.

Hl0pgrhi_GeJtJ8ieV6PSTj2E6sP5Q61PPcu2Xy6iTqgUJpdWcPtVwfnOXmrqUpl7AJwzzTfceKgBV0dQP0RF-s94el4uxqER441-U0Wb-JIQ3Txijpt5LmXUaosdhkgz3-DZrMButcaF1ZDsAEY7mGjDNcSQziV63RKelt-DgGKJNKtKTUCjqI_OyZ8Wg

“Melius futurum scribemus.” 

We will write a better future.

Spoiler

OOC: If you want to join, dm me on discord annabanana1014#5467 OR send me a forum message OR send me a letter on LOTC; username is annabanana1014

Open to ALL!

"A writers league, eh?"

Arthur noted, seemingly intrigued by the missive and its contents.
"Perhaps I should try my hand at some literary work."

Alexander Petrus perked his brow upon realizing this, "Hrmph, maybe I can submit something." he said realizing she lived in Petra too!

Louis would smile as he looked forward to the parchment, "This one holds talent indeed, perhaps I shall have to offer some contributions to this league."

Kor'Garr the Clanless hums thoughtfully upon reading over the invitation, before letting out a beaming grin.

"Oi, Kor'garr did mayk awl dat poitree vor dah peepulz aht Yong Pyng. Meybi deez wroightaz kuld apprezhiyate zum 'hozh Orcizh kulture, yub?" The wandering orc casually crams the loose poster into a pocket on his rucksack before bringing out a weather-beaten journal, the bear hide tattered slightly from age and heavy use. He then reclines back in his seat near the tavern bar before leafing through various dense pages of viscerally descriptive Haiku....