The Coronation of Alexander I

Shmeepicus

Qg_o0lN4J_roJ0X84oOpkj9L4HVh7WINELwy_GA7tiBelMLvQYmCP_hlEnIz1G3JcAwE_pAVBJ2NJqwz6_N82rjZZlWtqJPRqXteENQq2pGLBSrMBP91QaWDGi1BZB0Yp9SYV-JVB9__muF4Lr8djrGWdUmL0gk11lnebUkCKXV_HD76TVqsS7h7pKRLQA

The Coronation of Alexander I

11th of Peter’s Glory, 33 B.A.

MBIis4sw93fFhOiEjx7mixBEd0QHL3badHVGgi8iHlT7BkliMLMVa7q0_XJII37ndP0Q1AuzTYEAeAa2A3xK6mVCh65shvNu_HqVv5qf-1EZmGDMX61EVOgJzfKBeQgWnyPzUjeUaOL-eELsDzxQC4y-kY7uhVr5P-AamMLTCh5m1LlItOPDPjpDJ1RM0w

Qg_o0lN4J_roJ0X84oOpkj9L4HVh7WINELwy_GA7tiBelMLvQYmCP_hlEnIz1G3JcAwE_pAVBJ2NJqwz6_N82rjZZlWtqJPRqXteENQq2pGLBSrMBP91QaWDGi1BZB0Yp9SYV-JVB9__muF4Lr8djrGWdUmL0gk11lnebUkCKXV_HD76TVqsS7h7pKRLQA

With the passing of King John I, the time has come for his successor and heir, Alexandros, to be coronated in the Basilica de la Sorella. This event shall take place on the 20th of the Sun’s Smile, 33 B.A. (104 S.A. or 1900 I.A.). All citizens and denizens of Almaris are welcome to come and witness the ceremony, which shall be headed by his Holiness. 

Later on in the year- a ball and tournament shall be held with the victor of the tournament winning a sum of three-hundred minas and a personally designed outfit by Her Highness, Augustina Therosia.

The following parties are duly invited:

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Karl III, Dual King of Haense and Ruska, and his noble pedigree @GMRO

HIS GRAND MAJESTY, Bakir Ireheart, Grand King of Urguan and his noble pedigree @Elite Snipes

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Odin Ruric, King of Norland and his noble pedigree @ichigomaster98

HER SERENE HIGHNESS, Renilde I, Archduchess of the Petra, and her noble pedigree @tilly

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Constanz I, Archduke of the Petra, and his noble pedigree @Eddywilson2

HIS HIGHNESS, Charles I, King of Aaun, and his noble pedigree @seannie

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick II, Prince of Sedan, and his noble pedigree @outcook

MAHERAL, Seth Calith, and his noble pedigree

The noble citizens of Haense

The noble citizens of Urguan

The noble citizens of Norland

The noble citizens of Petra

The noble citizens of Aaun

The noble citizens of Sedan

The noble citizens of Haelun'or

IN NOMINE DEI,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Alexander I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Count of Monteres, Viscount of Eflen, Baron of Brucca and Valens, Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Yelena Lorena, Queen-consort of Balian

Spoiler

Coronation will be held Sunday, November 27th @ 3 PM EST. The Tournament will be held Thursday, December 1st @ 5 PM EST. Ball will be Friday, December 2nd @ 6 PM EST.

Spoiler

haha I get it, Alexander the great....good history reference, one can only dream.

Samuel Nods at this Missive as he believes a new era has started with such man being coronated

"Bad or good, still going to be one hell of a chapter"

The Countess of Aquilae marks the date and ensures a proper gift is prepared for the coronation!

The Princess Mariya of Balian hopes her Uncle's coronation goes well, planning what she may wear!