Vote for Roui. Vote for Prosperity. [Campaign]

A Missive would be posted in various parts of Haense.

Rome Fantasy | Fantasy city, Medieval fantasy, Fantasy landscape

~~~

I do hope that this finds you well, dear reader. My name is Roui de Melphestaus, more commonly known as Euleriphis de Melphestaus, and I am a Captain in the Brotherhood of Saint Karl. For many years, I have served Haense and it's people. I have served the Brotherhood and the Knightly Orders alongside being a Diplomatic Ambassador and Medic within Haense. It is through my thirty years of serving that I have come to find the warmth that the Haeseni people have provided; a warmth that can be felt even in the cold of the North. I have even filled in within the Duma as a Military Tribune when called to do so; however, I do not come to you today to run for Military Tribune. I am asking for your vote as I campaign for Grand Maer of Haense.

Haense has a history of conflict and triumph, so much so that we were born from conflict. A conflict that has since found it's peace as we press forward in history. Our most recent conflict being the war against the Inferi. For awhile, we have been silenced by tension. Hushed whispers of imposters and rebels among us alongside tensions with those we have come to either make peace with, or triumph over. Now should be a time of celebration and joy, though these tensions have continued to keep us quiet.

Haense deserves a Maer that, while fighting for the common man, will uplift them. My promise to those of Haense is that I will protect you, while also making an active attempt to uplift the spirit's that have been so trampled by the recent events of the continent. Festivals amongst other events should be common place, keeping ourselves active and joyful even as we face greater threats. As one Haeseni can fight as many, I will fight for Haense and it's prosperity and joy.

I understand this may be a long winded speech of a campaign, though I will not shy away from speaking my mind. For Haense, I would debate and form sentence upon sentence to articulate what needs to be said and done.

Vote for Roui de Melphestaus for Grand Maer of Haense. Vote for Prosperity.

~~~

As Felix was arresting a drunkard with a knee on their back, he noticed one of the campaign flyers pinned to a wall. "Hear that?! Roui's running for Maer!" He called down to the drunkard as he wrenched them up to take them to the dungeons and began to talk his ear off about why the drunkard should vote for him.