New Addition To The Roa Tribe

Keine große Leistung kommt ohne große Ambitionen

I, Gregorius Roa, chieftain of the Roa tribe hereby announce through this letter that the tribe will be adopting Sylvia, a girl that was mistreated by her parents and ran away from home because of that, stopping by the city of Brandthof, on the Duchy of Minitz; The girl seemed like she wasn't taken good care ever, as she fainted at the gates, be it from exhaustion, or because of her hunger.

I wanted to make the information of Sylvia's adoption public because I do not want my new daughter to be treated in any kind of bad manner, and to let the world know that she is under my protection, and under the protection of the whole of Roa Tribe.

I will copy what a letter from Sylvia's mother in this announcement, for the people to understand the situation; the letter goes: Anyone who read this please do me a favor and take this useless brat I won't even charge you for taking her in as long as I don't need to see her I'm happy

Gregorius Roa, Geehrte of Minitz and Chieftain of Roa Tribe

image.png

Edited by Me_llamo...

would nod his head in approval as he heard the petition in court "Rather honourable of you, I might even say this befits the trial of hospitality.." Yvian would ponder