A NEW VICEROYAL BEGINNING

HIGH_FIRE

A NEW VICEROYAL BEGINNING

up-j58koiB5AgDbQrB9XS1Y5jI5Q9ILzJ6ZU2R9joJnNcII3srUbm9cijbvikGcH1SiVwzqt0qjdHefgtUFR4HnRi3rhRfRTFWJpPrtI0gwCnRrGbVf-Ysdm-_NMbk_-aJF8Bb1BBf2a27LVZQ

23th of the Grand Harvest, 111 S.A.

pQfHyCsj2SAIniVWVsAW3eVIfIsbrS6ienI--AGG4gsJniIPtCucXoeA753Iy9X71kJ1K7E2mE84mnLk1hMnSn24QbIKfCdSs4pc8-X0GubYFSY5hXEuqq29ZA9dwhhaNbWUhJ3278n1sgNp2Lr0UmA2E_A6YCQwwfQm_D2NIvrE1OfD7EdNRbAcvxPvQA  

[!] A painting of Princess Amity and her newborn baby.

On this glorious day, His Highness Francisco Javier of Hyspia & Her Highness Amity Ionna de Pelear would like to announce the birth of their first born and heir to the Viceroyal throne; Esperanza Alba Laurelie Camila de Pelear. She shall be titled as the Princess of the Viceroyalty and shall be destined to inherit all titles held by her parents.

It is with the birth of our firstborn child that we envision a bright future and new chapter for Hyspia that begins with our generation. To build a better future for the youth of our home, we must work together so that when they ascend to their DIOS-given birthright, they are able to carry on the legacy of Hyspia and its forefathers with pride.

As is tradition, the newborn child shall be baptized in the Chapel of Arenisca, and shall be educated by the finest scholars Hyspia has to offer as the future Crown-Princess grows into the future ruler of Our domain. We ask that all citizens of Hyspia join us in the celebration of this new life. 

As declared by,

His Highness, Francisco de Pelear, Crown-Prince of Hyspia, Prince-Regent of HyspiaYdBP_h4Ezc6wr9aR6G25qo-OtnyWAxnsC8uqG29fuGohlmJbHSbwkHXJHkjt0HYq-FsSaNG27DycLGJtImMGL9SlNidCavZMHOcqu1cjQDENIlJs6_vJKZUzT_YMLEenAZsQgDubKPtB54VmlrtTw6l2A4kDorg6thDhDnK26kPkrUz0I5_vgvcNW9JHRA

Her Highness, Amity Ionna de Pelear, Princess of Hyspiaf3yKa8fnwqPSeDqebX8wx33kawaNRdzlEpr3Cu3Ji6rBHEZAAKQuHVtndM_0DiFGY5DH8kubLj-gbj5SUynzS_0Q7fhnxMMW4BFJOvqDFTXdDBVt32rjl0LPDIL21HcgaJpgRlSt4d-34OppBTTlUrzCAHqJrhLequUVTom7PTNt5iWc6iscWQ_lEVV3mA

Amity rests after her stressful birth, her child in the crib next to her. While still mad at her husband, she loves him all the same. Just hoping he doesn't pull that same stunt again. When she wakes, she hopes for his embrace and as her body recovers she whispers  "Vy are my pride and joy.. I promise to be the best mamej I can be for vy.." before she doses of.

Edited by Kitomine

Princess Sofia de Pelear is now a Tia. She makes plans to bring the child gifts, to take them out on trips and the like when she's older. Esperanza is stuck with such a boring Padre, afterall! Someone has to entertain her.

Laurelie de Pelear moved about the keep soon after helping with the birth of first grandchild... moving to her husband (@Javert) side to tell him of the news... This day was a bittersweet one. She might never see her 3rd born again, and her youngest had her party ruined by her sons... but not all was lost, as least the baby was born a healthy one.

Verónica having a rather upsetting day knew things would be okay. She prayed to DIOS that soon-to-be crowned princess's birthday wouldn't be an omen for the child's life.

She was also grateful that Amity and the new member of the family were alive, and well.

Alejandro hums as he reads through the missive. He’d be happy for his brother and sister in law, however still rather pissed at the two of them.