The Appointment of the Second Ritter-Castellan of the Order of Saint Tylos

Sarven

6N65KeO4vEyEzMo43JjtXxoc90qHUwX0uGRMsG1XkYD8USNyK1ZgmGjxI_Ic6OEWhMDfhno_o6xvWVmM6ZL-Jqm7T_2l9TxfaV9nssb6m5OWm-jxtnxyK3L78FxGWeo0XIXV1dU0OhKl8-X1wmGVGjl4_f4v2c1WF8fCtzXH0fpMeqxShCUoJWODcxn2PQ

ERNENNUNG DES ZWEITEN RITTER-KASTELLANS

Appointment of the Second Ritter-Castellan
Issued by the Order of Saint Tylos
in the year of our Lord 1909 F.A.

xKbWY5XkGWnGV5EWRPGhtoFO1QYWUDbVTclPIJAm5sKGHk7o8ZZGFEdDceN0EWr9NJ4lb2wu1TXA-uL3AdDKvTE2wdRbSFKPvs4Yq00wWJboAIR1igrNeNj2nj0IgzHtVTa90Go2ScAGwE8q-ouWbScd_IDtLF5vP4qFTJj2q94_1GApvrN-bSfp5DTaCg

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

With the growth and success of the Order of Saint Tylos, many new knights have come to distinguish themselves amongst the halls of the order. One such knight is Sir Robert Stroheim (@TheShadowMatrix), who has time and time again proven himself a reliable and dutiful knight of the order. Therefore, it is with great pleasure and honour that I with permission and word from his Grace, Duke Leon, proclaim thee a Ritter-Castellan of the order.

Thus, it is by the Decree of the Herzog that:

ROBERT RITTER STROHEIM BE ELEVATED AS A RITTER-CASTELLAN OF MINITZ, TO TAKE HOLD OF TOWER WESTTURM AND ITS SURROUNDING LAND, TO AIDE IN THE COMMANDING AND EXPANSION OF THE CHIVALRIC ORDER OF SAINT TYLOS THE STALLION OF REINMAR.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET,

Yvian Ritter Galken HMSTSR
Herrenmeister of Minitz

ijJhvgB6MJeHWeGpqMvhdTR7QESKGgdSw7c0nqJn2ctVTq85QXaZTtdgI7OzkI16oLUIqeboF6i0yWpyvunjg24tNAPlkRWQzzh-afxIIJ8aW0topL8gpkTpI2Zk_FT7Jhxq_3aqjxqSaUA4LkO6eCywvNHvDEkt70t0LhKnj67zXhqSmFP2KDSsGE71_Q

His Grace, Leon Brandt Barclay Herzog von Minitz KRE, GMSTSR 
Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Harvest Lord, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, High Chief of the Reinmaren

tL3ESEhg3RklHfn46CwxsOKsNryz12yupsFeWUZnxBxAIV-levi1chLo4EUGxj7TY4RN9vv6PKEVJX5wnD8O6eRPCPpefcgfsrkN5by41dTgWpp6rvXdQsJn5vQNI3vjypj6r8OnK3LdDpsdpVfUL7aRAagv1I8uWFLwYhNOCkglRwu7Js8_cpT0GlGaHw

"Gamer word." The Knight spoke

Edited by TheShadowMatrix