Book Published

Jenkins0311

eastfleet being Orenian is now cannon. Lfggg

Hell yeah, copy secured.

If Jenkins0311 has million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Jenkins0311 has one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Jenkins0311 has no fans, that means I'm dead.

IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD 5 DOLLARS (sad) AND ARE INTERESTED IN THE BOOK, SEND indi#3506 a message on discord. (capped at like 10 kindle copies i'm not that loaded)

hey, its really awesome to see people using lotc to pursue their passions, especially relatively new players. best of luck with your future work!

That is ******* awesome holy shit what the 

Give it a moment and you’ll be slapped with a law suit by Tythus Ltd. Good idea nonetheless. 

Kudos on publishing your first work. I have had an itch to write something unrelated to the server, though inspired by the creative outlet the server has served as. Would you be willing to break down the process you took to publishing? You don't have to mention specific companies/entities you relied on, but just describe the overall process?

So, I have actually been debating about doing a live Q/A session with anyone in the community who might be interested. There are a wide range of things I would be willing to talk about in that; why my writing is so dark compared to most, my thoughts on character development, my thoughts on theological narratives disguised as plots for story telling, etc. I would have no problem explaining the processes I took to publish the book in that, if it ever happened. Not sure how to go about a Q/A session to be honest. Any help would be amazing, that is of course if the community would want it that is.