How a Ker Almost Caused a War - Act I

Muppet

Act I - Dark Beginnings

Spoiler

Act II - The Fudgelling Rex 

As I, Gotrin Eilsviir will be facing a trial in front of my fellow Ker as a result of a peace treaty between Nor’Asath and the Iron Horde I thought I would give my viewpoint on the matters leading up to where we are now as this may end up being the last thing I write.. My role and perspective is that of a Ker who is a Nor’Asath citizen who has quite a bit of time in Krugmar. The reason for the title 'How a Ker Almost Caused a War' is merely because these are the charges that I’m facing, that I apparently somehow almost caused a war between two nations.

The first time I met Borok was when Qudlia sent me to him to learn more about shamanism and the spirits as I wanted to deepen my ties and understanding with these spirits that I had such a poor understanding of. Borok was reluctant to teach me until there was a sit down meeting between Borok, Qudlia Jusmia; The High Priestess of Nor’asath & Netseth Loa’chil; Primarch of Nor’asath where they could discuss a united nation of Ker & Uruk under one banner. This was the start of me being pushed into the role of messenger between the two nations.

After going back I passed on the message of Borok to Qudlia & Netseth to which they were not interested to pursue an alliance let alone a united nation at the time due to a lack of trust & as history dictates us Ker have found life to be better amongst their own kind where they celebrate their traditions, culture & spiritual practices in the way they see fit.

One day in the Nor’asath temple an anonymised citizen of Krugmar came to Qudlia and I to discuss troubles they had experienced with Borok. Borok’s mental state was showing to worsen with erratic behaviour. In his quest for power he was looking to work alongside Darkspawn more than only Tzakztar-Elan more commonly known as The Brazen Bull who is a known Darkspawn that lives within the walls of Krugmar. As well as a willingness to work with Darkspawn it was a well known fact amongst Ker shamans that Borok worshipped the spirits to gain as much power as possible from them and to use them as a weapon instead of truly respecting & worshipping them for what they are.

Borok’s dogmatic agenda to make the Iron Horde the strongest they have ever been will always cause him to be short sighted, yet unfortunately this is just the beginning as tensions between the Ker & Orcs started to build beneath the surface.

Act II  -
The Fudgelling Rex- Coming soon

Edited by Muppet

Kor'garr the Clanless, Skriptgoth, stares at the bundle of papers handed to him... And then busts out laughing.  

"GWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tryul nub evin ztarted agh ulreddi kondemnyng hymzelv!" The grey orc wipes away a tear of mirth before looking over the story with a more serious face. He hums in thought before picking up the Jabbernak feather quill from his writing desk, dipping it in vivid red ink to then underline portions of the script. Grey digits rub at his bulky chin.

"Diz iz'ag hozh werk doh, lettyng hiz syde uv dah ztori bi peep'd vor zerteyn. Kor'garr rizpektz et."

Anerian would read over the paper once, more.  She knew not the details of what had lead to the failed raid on Krugmar but tensions were never not high with matters relating to Darkspawn policy. "Let us give Gotrin a fair trial." she muttered to herself as she placed the missive on her table and continued looking through her mail that morning.

Zielle R'ikarth has yet to learn how to read so she just looked at the paper with a soft smile, looking over all the letters "Man, i wish how to read" the child said as she placed the paper inside her closet for her to find once more when she is able to read. 

2 hours ago, MC_Celina said:

Zielle R'ikarth has yet to learn how to read so she just looked at the paper with a soft smile, looking over all the letters "Man, i wish how to read" the child said as she placed the paper inside her closet for her to find once more when she is able to read. 

Vakas Jusmia would read this for Zielle as he nods "Why doesn't some of these fact surprise me..."

1 minute ago, Disklexia said:

Vakas Jusmia would read this for Zielle as he nods "Why doesn't some of these fact surprise me..."

Zielle smiled as she finally understood what the paper ment "I thought i was going to be a cooking recipe..."