A QUEENDOM ARISES

Tav

[!] The following missive is spread throughout the Kingdom of Norland and all its vassals.

[!] A crest drawn by Queen Rosalind herself!
UBQmP-bjqAdBni1_8KoaZTBbN3BmsJp4j68qQOpKVc-bawtlVDadBcm5RswqL--g00ejgq2tJ_gZ5fi9Nbt-Sppu9IUSlhQCxOMEyr4YGkUdO4U0U5qQry7SX_XlF38DudQF8htu0Q1mOBd-aBLJvgs

hboad4CZfUmegtejyz9a5VH7MSmn-hSm6wuXAPQcMAHwXZQ1dWiXTQVALoeLmpDtIJub2s8X8xJAwISqREvQicgxssjAr3hCvkkfz_1K8g-YnF6x1DkIbUPQ9C9wKEzUnRLBdbXcoXOyNzYXUw11vRs

written and created by the Authority and Will of 

Alva and Rosalind Freysson

S.A. 116

12th of the Sun’s Smile

To the loyal, and brave children of the Kingdom of Norland,

I, Alva Freysson (and Rosalind Freysson, I suppose), have founded a safe haven from the EVIL adults of Norland. After a long battle against the wicked higher-ups of Norland, I have successfully taken Caedric 1 for refuge.

They told me I wouldn’t last. But, little do these fools know . . Caedric 1 has its own built-in forge and tavern. With these necessities granted to us by sheer luck of the All-Father, we can prepare weapons to fight the geezers of the North, and drink juice until we pass out! Caderic 1, the place we call HOME can be found in the back of Norland, in the upper district. I've notice not a lot of people explore this area . . so Caedric 1 will fit our standards for safety.

Of course, we cannot afford for such a mighty Queendom to fall, do we? Those who are up to the task of helping such a Queendom thrive will be handed a rank. Please read through the list.  

RANKS:

Queen: Rosalind Freysson

The MIGHTY RULER of Naurland

King: VACANT

Sit there and look cool

High Keeper: Alva Freysson
The head of the Red Faith, the one BLESSED by the All-Father

Chancellor: VACANT

. . I don’t know what this does

Marshal: Sylvi Vildr

LEADS US INTO BATTLE AGAINST THE ADULTS OF THE LONG DARK!

Chamberlain: VACANT

WRITE STUFF!

Those brave and strong enough to join this MIGHTY QUEENDOM must bird the High Keeper Alva Freysson! (Tavalicious)

On the topic of ranks also comes the topic of rules. Do not fret, brave children of the North. I (and Rosalind) already decided on the ground rules of this mighty Queendom blessed by the All-Father himself. 

THE SACRED ASHEN RULES:

I.    All citizens under the Queendom MUST follow under the Red Faith! If not, they will be forcefully removed and banished off our safe haven. 

II.    Those who deny dolls and dress up time with Rosalind will be KILLED

III.   Fools who question the authority of Queen Rosalind, or High Keeper Alva themselves will be ERADICATED.

IV.   Everyone MUST protect Miss Chicken, Rosalind’s pet. OR ELSE!

V.    Under NO circumstance should ADULTS be let into the SACRED LAND OF NAURLAND!!!!

VI.   BE IN BED BEFORE CURFEW AND BE QUIET, I’M A LIGHT SLEEPER!

May the All-Father guide you. 

Signed,

Her Royal Majesty, Rosalind Katya Freysson, Queen of Naurland, Princess of the Chickens,

Co-Founder of Naurland, Blacksmith of Naurland, Book Protector, and Tea Lover

AjDxplcNebFYxf_KQODkghGzal94K2aaiPSAt5B51gkTMJyh5OvZtNHEgcGGZzlStofx6zQUQaFlhIcmLVWQ0rbVwCN8MrGhCaOom_nGg0tZQY_TKSvLwJJH24HdGmQIluSD_wMe9XiN4Q1VSCsK3ig

Her Holiness, Alva Karina Freysson, High Keeper of Naurland, Princess of Cats, Blessed by the All-Father, Founder of Naurland, Strongest Naurlander, Marcus Sutharlainn’s Worst Nightmare, The Prettier Twin

n8pXinUPYyKD1UD-7qx4nbgojSqHbUtBAKXAIekomowd8rOSlaOiWunQf_OWpUgp0paGOxdyxHhO9Xpk8PhsJsfpYH4YOSKb4v5USQDnbdNYKodzOraK2aAP3A5a48REf4x0P2yxliyTKNsmSQ_TLpA

[!] There’s a small note attached to the missive!

"I, Rosalind, was forced to sign this.”

-Rosa

Spoiler

@worldeltaii credit for making the crest, and helping meh write my shitpost :3

The former princess, now Queen of Naurland, sat on the walls of her new Queedom with the brightest smile ever. Rosalind was very excited for the future play dates!

Ciaran Vildr pinches the bridge of his nose with a sigh. "At least...at least Sylvi is the Marshal?" He hopes his daughter will keep the Ruric children out of too much trouble.

Somewhere in the library Sindri shrugs. His sister and cousins do their own thing usually.

Enri Vouge stubbles upon one of the missives and gives it a glance. Almost immediately upon seeing the drawing and title a smile blooms on her face seeing the children having fun. She takes home the page and puts it with the other various papers in her room, intent on keeping it as a fond memory to share when the children grow older.

Grimm Halfaway-Sturmstrike reads over the note, desperately attempting to stifle his laughter at every sentence. When he finally finishes, he pauses for a moment, before breaking into a hysterical fit of laughter, almost doubling over in the process. "I can't believe this! This is golden!" His laughter begins to cease, and he sighs. "If raising Nox is gonna be half as exciting as this, I'm not sure I can handle it!"

He then calls up to his wife, once again struggling to stifle his laughter. "Hey, Kiki? Did you see that the kids are rebelling?" @Welkitends

Edited by simpleglitchbro

36 minutes ago, worldeltaii said:

The former princess, now Queen of Naurland, sat on the walls of her new Queedom with the brightest smile ever. Rosalind was very excited for the future play dates!

Rosalind Vildr frowns from the afterlife.

The Carrot King prepares the RATler to blockade and siege the children.

The Norland King orders Grimm, and only Grimm, to handle it, because he thinks it would be funny.

The Wall Child is in the walls. They're in the walls, they're in the walls, they're in the walls.

Armarius takes much shame in being an Adult.. he would quite like to have joined the Queendom.

"It's a sad day for rain . . ."

2 minutes ago, Lord_of_losers said:

"i wonder if i could be queen one day"
blonde lady says

"you're my queen"

elf says

6 hours ago, simpleglitchbro said:

"He then calls up to his wife, once again struggling to stifle his laughter. "Hey, Kiki? Did you see that the kids are rebelling?" (Grimm)

Kira H.S. Then looked back from what she was doing to come look at the drawin. "Aww! That is cute. Though I would stop that little usurper with a wooden paddle."