The Search for a New Secretary of Interior

Wavey

49ivZYDpUP-BwvCEV9rmOOygQYJl1nCAvvPqCVdYKCfpGETH2nzJECwRNjqIUAy7oTtc06m-dIMBFCOkuiBMaYNjc6mGgQfJqi7FadLc-ZVZvGlHpYqKDC2m7KYUoGUxvwZexjjvakSRazf1rtQuKhk

The Search for a New Secretary of Interior

20th of Peter's Glory, 52 B.A.

yNeytkhDrlWgswGil7JTFkqjoaNcNGNJTsop7H-6a-7k1zGnAlyfjnsGk-7NayvAX1VsglWHDYgUQQeL6yxI1kxQBPnxlqAQwotIUkd7dotcolHCO1sFAzda6d-fEn9hhlQTewLBYsbGdH71ndv3rgI

RHJ88VyVSyVBCtqLPXOcVsrqtjFoxzavotk3t4gSWvdJX3EGWSIHqADiVSVxxW9ihL0kh1NCNeOmG7ob_uOKegU7jd7bqVdDBXprixS7N6m2RroO4lwqmAJbfX5YSpome-PT-N8xhOqqucMNFVAm-q8

A Decree from the Crown

mOTcD_PciTgTYiHM_RNoSl2QbuKv2W-X6R-erfjomhGKXfn0w1OcMBOg2FxhG-TB4dmfDmTb6zt6H25Zokv-4jqIJNgS_IxwJYtD5MctFi4iskSBTbm0pM8hS3UWKGZBp_HIk1_ECLOSQkE3G-PqSYc

To my fellow citizens of The Kingdom of Balian,

Upon my ascension to the position of Amiratus, it has become necessary for the Duana to look for candidates for the position of the Ministry of Interior. To my fellow Balianese citizens who hold expertise in architectural matters and immigration matters, I ask for you to apply to become the new Secretary of Interior for The Kingdom.

The duties of the Secretary of Interior pertains to managing the various holdings of Balian. They are responsible for the Ecumene, or land survey of Balian, ensure that the land as a whole is held to royal architectural standards, and approve new constructions made by the private efforts of noble and commoners alike. They also control the immigration into Balian and are expected to maintain an immigration office and organize events and programs to help welcome new subjects into the kingdom.

0MltUmC-v0aMv0YBDatKmheyhg2U8zDK4spPwmofKv1QuVJecdHVpqIcNliI1Q60K_Uxnd1zA5bBdyjp2958Iaz4c6uY_GaOgtlGIdJUEQgfZtVo6hDS7YvikaXeVX2F3YQyXIrXzSHpMF_63bhXsuE

Requirements

Those who may wish to apply must send a letter to the Amiratus (@WaveLincoln) including an introduction of your character and experience. It is also imperative to note that the Secretary of Interior must accommodate the following criteria,

1. Be at least sixteen summers old.

2. Have a permanent address in Balian.

3. Have previous work with architectural matters and in immigration. 

Further questions regarding qualification and experience will be raised during the interview process. May GODAN grant you the best of luck. 

mOTcD_PciTgTYiHM_RNoSl2QbuKv2W-X6R-erfjomhGKXfn0w1OcMBOg2FxhG-TB4dmfDmTb6zt6H25Zokv-4jqIJNgS_IxwJYtD5MctFi4iskSBTbm0pM8hS3UWKGZBp_HIk1_ECLOSQkE3G-PqSYc

Signed,

HIS ROYAL EXCELLENCY, Gaius var Ruthern, Baron of Marsana, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lord Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Duana.

Fi7iaIo6q1AhZ6CMqT9UQ0QxNIXeDaVHdPSsVDri4UmdTl2ydc8QFTPe-zcMYhX0443Scufrr7nsiWKj2AfFKzD2SIb107rRTiIJo2thLbZQCu7qh9gYR3SbtkIAEKLwg1pcxBrEQNloIB9_UknfRZg

An aged Dame emerged from the catacombs, gaunt fingers gripping her cane as she clambered up the Balian steps, speaking to the strange Knight beside her in instruction.

"Now, write that I . . . "

A letter arrives to Gaius, delivered by a bat with glittering, pink eyes and stark white fur. The writing sparkles and dances, a wondrous little trick of light.

"Hail, your Royal Excellency.

If you have the time to spare in your schedule, I'd love to set up a meeting between us!

Your's,

Dame Viktoriya DeNurem-Tsecsar."

@WaveLincoln