THIS, OUR WAR

"All too true."  painfully mused a former Adrian, damned to spend the rest of their life in the cold of the North, eaten by regret.

Ethan stared at the missive for quite a while. His eyes twisted until he had tunnel vision "I wanted peace once. Then I was attacked." He then burst out into a rage and began eating the paper "I DONT WANT PEACE!!! I WANT PROBLEMS ALWAYS!!!" 

Ser Arthur Gant muttered to himself as he stood before the newspole. "This is the war o' our fathers, n' their fathers before them. I' will never end."

1 hour ago, __WaterFox__ said:

"Ze realm of man vould be better off if ze men at ze top juzt dueled out zeir differenzez", Grimhildr muttered bitterly while reading the notice

"VERILY!" peeled the senile boom of Ser Vanhart, brandishing his hammer at the heavens. "FACE ME, DUKE OF ADRIA!"

His bellows continued until his daughter dragged him back inside. @EnderMaiashiro

"Good to know that at least someone has a similar view on the conflict as I do. To cease hostilities would work in the favor of a great many people." Caius Godwin stated.

Lothar d'Amaury glances at an unsigned flyer, scanning through it intently. He lets out a chuckle before glancing at the fellow Knights.

"It is interesting to see that the Adriatic people, once unified in their cause now grow fragmented and resentful of their liege lord. They are boastful of their ignorance to their history and ancestry but perhaps that is what they need to recall in times such as these. Do they forget the burning of Brelus? Or the sack of Barrowyck?"

Lothar d'Amaury would heave a sigh, performing the Lorraine cross over his chest.

"I pray these 'Men' find their courage. These are not the Adrians I recall reading of in the wars of Augustus."

6 minutes ago, Arteh said:

Lothar d'Amaury glances at an unsigned flyer, scanning through it intently. He lets out a chuckle before glancing at the fellow Knights.

"It is interesting to see that the Adriatic people, once unified in their cause now grow fragmented and resentful of their liege lord. They are boastful of their ignorance to their history and ancestry but perhaps that is what they need to recall in times such as these. Do they forget the burning of Brelus? Or the sack of Barrowyck?"

Lothar d'Amaury would heave a sigh, performing the Lorraine cross over his chest.

"I pray these 'Men' find their courage. These are not the Adrians I recall reading of in the wars of Augustus."

Roland d’Amaury nodded at his sons words before signing the Lorraine, he looked to him with a proud smile, “Too right my boy, too right.” 

6 minutes ago, Arteh said:

Cecelia d'Amaury smiled at her brothers wise words as she too signed the Lorraine cross over her chest  "The stories made them out to be much more fierce than what we have heard in this present day...I'd much rather come face to face with those mori soldiers I keep hearing of"