A Grandmother's Wish

english-towne.regular.webp

[!] A rather scrappy missive had been planted all across Karosgrad, on every post and corner flyers spewed the streets and mailboxes. 

0_nona_fable_portrait.png

[!] The depiction of an old lady with a sharp pointy nose and a cracking smile was at the head of each letter

Dear, Karosgrad

I am Grand-mama Fable, or Nona Fable. I've come to spend my last days in the frigid paradise of Haense and I intend to make your life pretty happy. I am ready to meet you all. This is my formal petition. I'd like a home in the Karosgrad for free of charge. I will make Nona special treats, muffins, cakes and so much more. For free might I add. A little old lady as I am deserves such aye? 

In case his Majesty and the court isn't convinced, here is my information. I am ninety something and have very pretty hair. I have a walker and two working eyes. My name is Fable Ambrosia and I am everyone's hauch mamej I got good skills at cooking and I can knit. I'll feed the kids and keep the streets clean of those pesky.. whichever people we don't like so far. The spider ones aye? Sure. I'll keep em in check and I'll even keep your soldiers fed, just gotta give Nona somewhere to sleep at night. That's my deal, kids. Remember Nona is your friend. Here's my portrait in case you need to seek me out aye?

Fable Annette Ambrosia

Hauchmamej to all

Spoiler

Ooc: someone come get their Grandma she's running rampant out here. This is NOT a meme post, this is genuine.

Spoiler

Please, someone give Grand-mama a place to rest and knit tea doilies!

Grand-mama, I’d adore having tea with you

The Princess Sofia de Pelear read the missive from the grandmother Fable! Perhaps she could introduce her own mother to Fable, facilitate a friendship and the like. And further so, she makes a note to ensure Fable finds a place with the Morrivi Prikaz courts. What an absolute cute little old lady!

One particular guardsman's stomach rumbles as he reads over the flier. "Nona's special treats... migh' have te get mik one.

A foreign prince would take interest in the grandmother's plea. Deciding to help the old lady live out her final days he would send a small letter off to the Lady Seneschal of Haense along with a fair amount of mine in order to buy the old lady a house.

[!] Nona fable settled down her ragged cane perched on a far off wall, she sat by a fire crackling in the night. Her weary eyes rested the old lady seemed at a sort of contorted peace and had a few draped wrinkles that were lightened as she rocked back in forth in her new home. 

"This must be what the rich talk about living in." she commented, a lone bird that looked like a crow with flaxen wings and a navy body, its head looked oddly enough shaved, the creature stood complacent in a windowsill letting out a sharp clicking noise 

"Oh hush drat, I am enjoying my retirement." she stated the elder weaving a few rows of miscolored fabric into a coat as she continued to rock in the wooden rocking chair, the smell of banana and hazelnut wafting into the streets of Karosgrad.