The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

Attention All Lost Ones Please do the following:

1. If you have not done so already please vote for the poll it helps in deciding what to build inside the fortress.

2. If you would like to donate anything that couyld help us build the fortress then please see either myself or Bastion we are usually around whispering isles near holmes.

3. If you have any suggestions as to where we can build the fort please tell me. (Has to be reasonably flat and big)

4. Check back on the main post in the events section for more information(It is empty now but as soon as the fort is built i will start posting there)

We currently have 10 members and if we are to wage war on the undead we must recruit more members so spread the word. Also we have a plan for the fort and will start construction when we can organise a time to get as may people as possible to help build. On that day we would like it if you could have the following materials and tools:

Stone

Cobble

sand

sandstone

pickaxe

shovel

weapons (just in case)

wood

glass

You will also be assigned to an area of construction. We will be building the walls and stronghold first followed by housing and the mine. Then The Vault and the other stuff.

Post below what time you will be able to get on this week Thanks.

Just a quick post. This is a list of members and their current posistions.

Lost Guardian : Lost Guardian Frozenblade (Callum2357)

Lost Apostle: Mysterious wanderer (Pointblank898)

Lost Keeper: Calinder the sly (1337SH0T)

Purifiers: Vacant

Lost Whisperer: Bastion (Lastchance2099)

Lost listeners: Gulroid (Zuluman)

Phoenix Lord: Eramil (forgottendebt)

Lost Commander: Vacant

Lost Captain: Vacant

Number of Night walkers: (names not displayed due to secrecy)

Lost Protectors: Vacant

Followers:

Balin_Griffinhammer (Luchian)

Shaidar (EvilProphecy)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

Vance (VANCe42)

I'm usually on for a bit around noon PST, and then again later in the evening. I stay up pretty late.

OH! Callum, I revamped that... area. I hid, and 'upgraded' the redstone wiring, I put stairs down, hid that door with cobble, and I also replaced the main floor with planks. Looks a bit sleeker now. :P

Alright thanks i have big plans in store and hopefully they will be put in motion soon....*coughs more lore books..COUGHS* But i am not going to tell you what they are though i might give hints every now and then *coughs mysterious events COUGHS COUGHS COUGHS*

look forward to whatever it is that might be coming....... :P

Can you prove it to me that you deserve to be highered? ;) and what rank would you want in the event you do?

I am going to be putting together an elite team of night walkers to carry out vital missions if you are interested please pm me with the following:

Bow skill

Sword Skill

Sneak skill (Not sure if this is an actual skill if it is not just tell me how good you are at sneaking)

what weapons you have

armour you have

other info

Note you will still be whatever rank you are currently but you will also be a night walker.

And the positions for this Elite squad are:

Seargent

Support

distraction

infiltrator

scout

look out.

Pm me

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6358

These guys have a similar mission to us. We should form an alliance with them.

Also, could you describe the specific jobs of the super secret squad?

And if it isn't too bold to say, I think that me looking for allies is proof enough that I should be promoted to Lost Commander. Or at least Lost Captain.

I do not believe that Allies should be sought after, people who wish to be allies should get to know us first, then prove to us what kind of allies they would be! I have lead many groups in my day and I know what I am talking about, If we just ally up with groups and that group falls then we fall with, or they may not back up their talk....... I recommend we stay within out group and as we become known more and more people will join and seek us for alliances.

Sincerely,

§