The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

I am going to be paying a large amount of minas for a few people to do a certain job for me post below to find out details.

RP NAME: Calinder

MC NAME: 1337SH0T

YOUR FIGHTING EXPERIENCE: I have large amounts of fighting experiance. I have fought many battles against the monsters, bandits, iblees supporters and what i suspect may have been an undead.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MC: I've played Minecraft since its alpha build.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED LoC: I have been paying attention to the site for atound a month before the server came online, became a member of the server for a week or two before it came online. i have been playing ever since.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO JOIN: I have always wanted to stand against the rising darkness and as a member of the creation team for this guild i have been heavily invested in it.

WHAT POSITION YOU WANT TO BE IN: I would prefer to start off in a higher position in the guild, due to my input, but if nesscesary i will start at the bottom and work my way up.

OTHER INFORMATION: I am skilled in construction and combat, as well as in assasination and stealth.

Bastion, Calinder, Mysterious wanderer as well as 2 others are Accepted Welcome and check back for info as it comes out !

Hey Bastion Its Martin so your joining Callum's Faction but didn't the chief say that

joining another faction goes against the rules of the Holmes? So are you leaving the Holmes?

- Holmes_Captain_Martin

Well cant we come to some sort of an agreement?

Lost-guardian-frozenblade

Brothers In arms We have a hard battle ahead of us if you think you are a descendant of our ranks then post below. We will begin the construction of the Fortress and we have in our Possesion a Necronomicon. We are going to be building a vault with security and steel doors in which we are going to be hiding these objects from the undead. We have one but the search for the others is still on. FIND THEM bring them to our home and we shall lock them up so that no man can be subjected to its taint. Our crusade against Evil HAS BEGUN!!

OOC: Hey everyone this is my guild/secret society/faction whatever you want to call it. It is all about the preservation of aegis and the protection of all it,s people. This guild has been around for weeks now and i have had the cooperation of availer, pointblank898 and some freinds (all of these people have been a great help and i would like to thank them).

I scattered books around the world hoping that people would eventually find them all and be able to join the guild and prove themselves worthy. But not many people have been succesful so i will be recruiting this way.

Rules:

- No breaking any of the laws of your race.

- You are NOT allowed to undertake missions unless a higher rank informs you

- Don't be evil in anyway, if you are you will be killed on sight after being questioned

- Any spies for any "evil guild, clans, and/or orders" will be killed on sight and questioned

No hurting/being mean to any of our allies, or innocent people.

- Be nice to the citizens of aegies (Remember we are the forgotten protectors of aegis

----------------------------------------------------------

Application:

Roleplaying Name:

Minecraft Name:

Your fighting experience:

How long you have played Minecraft:

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft:

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:

What position you want to be in:

Other Information:

Allies & Enemies

Allies: People of Aegis

Enemies: The undead, and any evil beings threatening Aegis and it's people

Wars, Events and other War information

Wars:

War Events: None

Events:

Ranks:

Lost Guardian - The leader of the clan, has the most power in decisions and building

Lost Apostle - Second in command of the clan, also has the most power in decisions and building

Lost Keeper- A member of the 3rd most highest rank in decisions

Purifiers- They are assasins

Lost Whisperer - Council leader talks about important matters in the order and brings them up at meetings

Lost listeners- council members

Phoenix Lord- Leader of the army

Lost Commander - Second in command of the army

Lost Captain - Commander of a Squad

Night walkers- The spies, snet on important recon missions

Lost Protector - Guards of the Order

Follower- A regular soldier

Apprentice - New soldier

Members:

Lost Guardian : Lost Guardian Frozenblade (Callum2357) (me)

Lost Apostle: Mysterious wanderer (Pointblank898)

Lost Keeper: Calinder the sly (1337SH0T)

Purifiers:

Lost Whisperer: Bastion (Lastchance2099)

Lost listeners:

Phoenix Lord:

Lost Commander:

Lost Captain:

Number of Night walkers: 2 (names not displayed due to secrecy)

Lost Protectors:

Followers:

Apprentice:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs are available in the fort

Pm if you have a job that you want in the fort

Paid jobs are being aded and will only be told to members of the lost ones.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I have heard about this server and is looks really cool. i whould like to join this server cuse i like role playing servers and some of my friends have told me this is the right server for me. ^_^

Ok cool hope you join us when youve joined the server =)

I am only going to be telling members of the order. As we do not want the undead or any evil assaulting our doorstep just yet.

Roleplaying Name: Peraldon_Alfinar

Minecraft Name: peraldon

Your fighting experience: A lot. I used to be in High Prince Native's Elvish secret force...

How long you have played Minecraft: Since Indev

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: The very beginning

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: Ah, the hard question :D. I think I should be allowed in, as I would really further the spy network, as my charactor is a trained spy/assassin. I aslo want to stop the darkness that is spreading throughout the land! I'm a happy, eager to please type person, so I will fit right into the guild.

What position you want to be in: Night walker, as I uses all my better abilities.

Other Information: I was once evil, but I've found the light again, and want to right my wrongs, I will protect the light untill I fall down and die!

Declined sorry for the change of heart but speaking with my advisors we only want 2 night walkers. Sorry

All Night walker positions taken up

Join our ranks we need members to assist us in our crusade against the undead and all evil. We have a necronmicon and without men we will surley be assaulted by the undead.