The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

Eramil I have placed you in charge of the Military! Enjoy!

We have ran into a few problems but hopefully we can get started soon.

Sorry for the delays

Application:

Roleplaying Name:Wanderer

Minecraft Name:IIGiestII

Your fighting experience: Swords=10 (And Rising), Archery= 301 (and Rising) I have only had fighting experience with monsters (Mainly creepers) I can fight multiple at once, I am not like others who "Spam" arrows I tend to follow the "1 shot 1 kill" So I always make my arrows count, I can anticipate movement and hit creatures at a good distance. As for other player fights my character tends to calm them down before things escalate, but I never give in to them (was held prisoner at a undead supporters home for a day and half (RL) before escaping) I am creative and use my surrounding in a fight also

How long you have played Minecraft: Almost a year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: About a week or two

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: My character cam accross a book that someone dropped on accident, after reading the book I decided to take on the quest for fun, I have tracked down the second book and am now in process of finding the third....... I find your stories and books spread throughout the world as fun and makes me feel as if I am in one of my medieval fantasy books...... So I have been loyal to this quest seeing it as fun and creative (as for people not being able to find the books its because people don't leave a copy they take the original which ruins it for all of us.

What position you want to be in: My character is secretive, expert archer, takes chivalry very seriously, is always polite and well mannered (until you get on his bad side), He was raised by humans so he has some human aspects about him, loyal and is in his element in nature........ So as to a position I believe positions are earned and not granted by asking.

Other Information:I am a very good builder (have built cities on Battle-Craft), Other information can be learned throughout this application, but other than that ask me in-game or team-speak and I will answer an question. (I also Have applied to Wardens yesterday but have not gained a response from them) My character has interacted with your before.

We have ran into a few problems but hopefully we can get started soon.

Sorry for the delays

Have you found a location you like yet? Also, Holmes can help you out if you need resources.

Roleplaying Name: Shaidar

Minecraft Name: EvilProphecy

Your fighting experience: 5 sword, 10 archery and very effective of skeles and slaying the undead.

How long you have played Minecraft: Since Alpha 1.0.1

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 1 week

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I would Honor and Protect the citizens of Aegis. And would love to fend of the Evil that threatens the world.

What position you want to be in:Start as an apprentice and grow in the ranks as my character evolves and changes.

Other Information: I'm a solid builder.

@ EvilProphecy Accepted

@ IIGiestII Accepted

Try and find me or Bastion ( His rank is Lost Whisperer) in game as we will tell you more information. The fort wil be built as soon as we can find a suitable spot. We are most likeley going to be building near winterfell but if you have a suggestion please tell me. I will contact you with further information when the time comes and also check back here every now and then.

Will put your ranks up soon. I am a bit busy right now

I didn't know you were a part of the Lost ones Shaidar :D :D.

So Callum, I think near Winterfell is fine, as long as its close to Winterfell. But If its still kinda far from there, maybe we should just put it near Kal'Bryst so that we can reach it way easier. When I was undercover at Valve, It sucked having to walk for literally 12 minutes, and I know I was more reluctant to got there. Being a human, I can use my soul stone to get to al'khazar, so Winterfell isn't that big of a deal, but for other races, its a walk. Even Kal'Bryst will be a good few minutes, unless we build a road which could be a good idea. I'm basing all of this off of Holmes, but Holmes is roughly in the middle of the traversed world, so I think its still a valid point.

I definitely think it should be more hidden, but if you want people to be active it has to be somewhat easily accessible. Also, if you're worried about people greifing etc, maybe we could consider building it under ground, with a secret entrance up top. We'd probably have to get a GM to give us access to a good depth though.

Good words bastion! They atleast seem better then yer jumping skills Har har! (( bastion knows what i mean :D ))

I am usually on during the weekends and friday night and sometimes on during the week.

During the holidays however i have nothing to do pretty much an am on alot of the time

Ok I'll apply then.

Roleplaying Name: Vance

Minecraft Name: VANCe42

Your fighting experience: In LoC not too much other than a good number of monsters. Outside LoC, a lot.

How long you have played Minecraft: Coming up on a year soon, some time in August.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: Coming up on two days soon, some time around 5 PM.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I am good hearted and strong willed.

What position you want to be in: I'd WANT to be Lost Commander, but Apprentice will be fine, so long as I'm given opportunities to prove myself and go up on the rank ladder.

Other Information: I can help build, but I have no building materials to offer. Also, the main reason I have for joining is to have a place to fit in. In my two days I've not found anywhere yet. My only other option is to apply for the Oren guard, but that's too mainstream.

OK Accepted i will put your rank up later as i am a bit busy right now

check back soon