The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

I need everyones opinion should i recruit the way i am now or should i recruit in game? and what can i do to get people to join?

I think advertising in game would ruin some of the secretive back-story/lore for the guild, but I understand that you need members.

Yeah thats my problem i dont want to ruin the lore behind this guild but we need members or we are going to get royaly owned if someone comes for the necromicon.

So any ideas would be great thanks!

Hi,

Then could I be a Purifier? And if all thoses slots are taken up, I'll be happy just to start at the bottom of the 'ladder', and be an Apprentice.

Peraldon, it is my embarresment to tell you that you have not in fact been accepted. There was a mistake between your application and another, private application. It is with my most sincere and deepest apologies that you will not be joining us. It is not really your fault-it is just that right now our security is very high, and unfortuneatly you didn't quite meet the character tests. We privately interviewed a few people and they didnt paint the picture that we would like for applicants.

Peraldon, it is my embarresment to tell you that you have not in fact been accepted. There was a mistake between your application and another, private application. It is with my most sincere and deepest apologies that you will not be joining us. It is not really your fault-it is just that right now our security is very high, and unfortuneatly you didn't quite meet the character tests. We privately interviewed a few people and they didnt paint the picture that we would like for applicants.

IC:

Well, I'll drop the sham then. One day you will find your Necronomicon gone, and the Undead will rule the world!

If you are the protectors of Aegis then I would appreciate your help in ridding the world of the undead menace.

We would be willing to help you.

OOC: I will be adding a test room for the purifiers and Night walkers to teach them neccessary skills for evading guards, scaling walls. and escaping danger.

Untill we get more members we are going to be less strict with our applications. so if you apply soon there is a chance that you will probably get in. If your background is ok.

We will alsobe supplying equipment to the ranks that need it.

3 Night Walker poistions left

Roleplaying Name: Balin_Griffinhammer

Minecraft Name: Luchian

Your fighting experience: i've slayed lots of monsters. also fended off some orcs. ((i also pvped alot on another server

How long you have played Minecraft: i've played minecraft for almsot a year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 3 days :P

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: i want to help against the rising darkness, and i hope that i can be of service

What position you want to be in: i want to start at the bottom and learn the ropes and hopefully work my way up in the ladder

Other Information:

im an skilled Smith, i also easely learn and i can fight

Accepted Check back here for more information. And if it is possible can you bring some supplies for the fortress to the holmes agency in whisper isles and ask for Callum or Lost Guardain Frozenblade. Thanks

yes... it is right above your post

Big news! We are starting the construction of our fort, so any donations of cobble or sand are much apreciated. Also we are still accepting members so if you are interested see myself or messenger of death.

Application:

Roleplaying Name:Eramil

Minecraft Name:forgottendebt

Your fighting experience:12 swords 300 archery can take on multiple monsters at once, and really enjoy fighting them

How long you have played Minecraft: four or five months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: about a month

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: i would really like to take my love of fighting a step further and protect the world against what ever evils want to destroy it

What position you want to be in: anything that enables me to go out and fight

Other Information:Im a decent builder, I also love to write and other creative things!