[✗] Fjarriagua Amendment

Diogen

2 hours ago, Samler said:

Currently still in submission, but I am raising eyebrow at a LT saying the rewrite is infringing on the not as old frost witch lore because it does some ice stuff.

Clearly u arent a club penguin card-jitsu black belt like me

If u wanna do the cool elemental stuff for fire water and snow when u press the dance button, u needa wear the full suit - u cant do both, if u wanna do water shit u wear the water suit, u cant do fire shit as well unless u just wear the fire suit.

in short, if you're a water gremlin but wanna do ice gremlin things, u gotta be an ice gremlin, not a water gremlin. club penguin is never wrong.

29 minutes ago, Borin said:

Clearly u arent a club penguin card-jitsu black belt like me

If u wanna do the cool elemental stuff for fire water and snow when u press the dance button, u needa wear the full suit - u cant do both, if u wanna do water shit u wear the water suit, u cant do fire shit as well unless u just wear the fire suit.

in short, if you're a water gremlin but wanna do ice gremlin things, u gotta be an ice gremlin, not a water gremlin. club penguin is never wrong.

Ahh, I thought we used avatar logic like we used to, with water being ice/water/steam and not club penguine, but can you tell me why the water and ice gremlin ain't even half the power of fire penguine?

1 minute ago, Samler said:

Ahh, I thought we used avatar logic like we used to, with water being ice/water/steam and not club penguine, but can you tell me why the water and ice gremlin ain't even half the power of fire penguine?

all grasshoppers under sensei's teachings know
fire beats snow

snow beats water

water beats fire

if u played card jitsu u'd see that the default water attack animation is just a water balloon, the default snow attack animation is just a snowball, but the default fire animation is literally fire. fire is the only really actually dangerous 1 of the 3 innit

1 minute ago, Borin said:

all grasshoppers under sensei's teachings know
fire beats snow

snow beats water

water beats fire

if u played card jitsu u'd see that the default water attack animation is just a water balloon, the default snow attack animation is just a snowball, but the default fire animation is literally fire. fire is the only really actually dangerous 1 of the 3 innit

Yeah, in practice, fire beats now and water, earth beats fire, snow, water and I am unsure how air interacts with the dynamic.

5 minutes ago, Samler said:

Yeah, in practice, fire beats now and water, earth beats fire, snow, water and I am unsure how air interacts with the dynamic.

hmm. depends what air it is. nobody likes air.

there was like, deeplore un-implemented non-canon card-jitsu shadow and shit but idk how that would've fit into the mix in practice.

11 hours ago, Samler said:

The tide takes 5 emotes to make a very telegraphed attack which only pushes, no harming. Also only the strength of an orc means, orcs can brace against the spell and be unmoved.

If an orc pushes against another orc, they will move. I dont understand this logic at the last part

Just now, Tabby64 said:

If an orc pushes against another orc, they will move. I dont understand this logic at the last part

If you have 2 lego bricks, same size etc. Each has a piston which pushes with the same force, does the lego bricks move towards one or the other? Or do they get pinned, pushing against each other? Unless the orc being hit of the wave is one of the few orcs which says 'Actualy, I am not peak orc strength, so I will get pushed along the wave.' Of course, if the orc doesn't brace (being distracted or something), he would be moved as he doesn't output his total strength in resisting the shove from the water wave.

9 hours ago, Samler said:

Currently still in submission, but I am raising eyebrow at a LT saying the rewrite is infringing on the not as old frost witch lore because it does some ice stuff.

how does me being lt matter in any way? i was expressing my opinion and i'm well in my right to have a different perspective than you regarding two magics i've personally roleplayed lol

4 hours ago, VictoriaMinaj said:

how does me being lt matter in any way? i was expressing my opinion and i'm well in my right to have a different perspective than you regarding two magics i've personally roleplayed lol

Nor have I said you not allowed to express a different opinion. :) As for why LT matters? Reduces the chance of a good rewrite to be accepted. After all, you get a vote on the matter, I don't, as I am not LT. That's all it denoted, 'a person with a vote expressed themselves in a way not in favor of something I like, because the thing which did ice stuff first, is infringing on a different lore piece which did ice stuff later' :)

3 hours ago, Samler said:

Nor have I said you not allowed to express a different opinion. :) As for why LT matters? Reduces the chance of a good rewrite to be accepted. After all, you get a vote on the matter, I don't, as I am not LT. That's all it denoted, 'a person with a vote expressed themselves in a way not in favor of something I like, because the thing which did ice stuff first, is infringing on a different lore piece which did ice stuff later' :)

Good rewrites get accepted because they are good. not one sole individual has say on whether something passes or not. It is a voting system where no one can see each others votes nor can we talk about it. So if it comes up where abunch of the reviewers have a vote of No's or Yes's, then it will be denied or accepted accordingly. Regardless if someone is part of a magic/creature/group or not. Many pieces have been accepted regardless of a personal opinion of an individual on a team. So take that how you will. 

4 hours ago, Samler said:

you're very out of touch with the server that you play on daily. before jumping into conclusions and assuming that things work the same way they used to years ago when you first used to play, i recommend that you inform yourself first - if there is something that the team values more than anything, it is transparency when it comes to voting. i'll break it down in a way you can understand: if the story member is in any way related to a magic that is up for review (either by having roleplayed it in the past or simply just having distaste towards the submission's concept itself), this is made aware to everybody, especially management. so no, me being lt does not matter and i'm now asking you that you stop bringing up the fact that me or anybody else is lt to discredit our opinions and/or imply that voting is biased because somebody decided to voice their perspective aloud and say 'no, i don't like your lore' with very explicit reasons as to why. thank you :)

ok but we all agree this amendment is needed

Oh absolutely 

I feel like Frostwitches have the potential to be like the BBEGs in an event line, but in order for that to happen they gotta have power

can't wait to see more Elsas (kidding)

42 minutes ago, Arafel said:

I miss the ice cream parlor run by my frost witch aunties.

never bring this up again bro