A Challenge of Wolves

Hex Valentine

A Call to Meeting

[!] This message was written in Common Blah

I Avotha’Lur call on the Council to Convene at a Klamor.

I Avotha’Lur call on the council to enforce the disparity in voting power given to Dominus and Lurgoth Madoc’Lur.

I Call Dominus and Wargoth Madoc’Lur to choose, give up the right as Dominus or give up your place as Lurgoth.

Should You Madoc’Lur, choose to stay as Dominus I Avotha’Lur aim to make my claim as Wargoth for the Lur Clan.

I Avotha’Lur welcome any and all challenges to my claim. We are of LUR either by blood or choice we are LUR because of the HUNT.  As we saw Rax and Gorkil fail at combating a three-headed beast that LUR was able to defeat with his skills of the HUNT. All Challenges should be that of the HUNT.

Should Dominus and Wargoth Madoc’Lur decide to give up his position as Dominus, Lurgoth Madoc’Lur I Avotha’LUR challenges you to the hunt of a great beast. 

Edited by Hex Valentine
((color change for readability))

[!] Another piece of paper is pinned beneath the original declaration, written in blocky common script familiar to most. The ink is still drying, and has the harsh scent of Desert berries. [!]

SDp1GZWZ_q8CjiSPgd4A3iU6VQuO-x7wZEtLADVj 

To the Horde and the Council of Clans,

Kor'garr, Skriptgoth of the Iron Horde, officially supports this claim and the call for a Klamor to occur at least next Cactus Day. These initiatives have been sought for many, many tiks and all descendants of Krug have the right to show their strength through these challenges. May the Spirits look upon this challenge with pride.

Also: YUB, it is a code of the Council that only one position is to be held at a time by a single orc. Madoc is violating this, and the only reason it hasnt been focused on earlier was the fact we were facing arachnid Armageddon.

For Truth and the Ancestors,

Kor'garr

Skriptgoth of the Horde

Trialwalker of Clan Yar

Formerly the Clanless Rex
2021-05-27_Korgarr_Dom_Signature.png 

SDp1GZWZ_q8CjiSPgd4A3iU6VQuO-x7wZEtLADVj

OOC DATE AND IMPORTANT DETAILS

Spoiler

KLAMOR DAY AFTER TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7th, at 3:00 PM EST

The Huntsgoth is ambushed by a small goblin, which the uruk squeezes as if it were a plush toy. However, he recognises the goblin, and its position in the Lur clan as a messenger. He looks at the missive, and gives out a great burst of laughter, offering the goblin some straadoth grish to drink. He seemed to begin missing the clan and its shenanigans.

"Tonight we zelebrate! For thiz Avotha haz zome ballz! Firzt the Freygoth zhit, agh now thiz... HURHURHURHUR!"

25 minutes ago, Hex Valentine said:

I Avotha’Lur welcome any and all challenges to my claim. We are of LUR either by blood or choice we are LUR because of the HUNT.

"Harharhar, lat ahm nub azh blooded Lur. Lat ahm a mut mi picked up in da ztreets ob da Iron'Horde." Chuckles the Wargoth at the missive grinning wickedly as he sharpens his axe. "Latz does nub even gruk da traditionz. To challenge mi, latz will have to klomp mi in da pitz."