[Flier] Bounty Hunter for Hire

Proddy

[Outside every major city, settlement and port of Aevos, a flier was posted upon the front of every notice board. It reads as follows:]

IaQHuAdMJWdy7e4BXsmqrA6dz7YLOC7JOkqmqNTjTBZ_vDAVPtYMWDQVo8sjuISGHuMwPNszm9Vyr-xQePCQ7dsefIS04SkAlDJxyJq2Z2izZLM6JViBfRW1CBbGrFFZHJzohCwDvgi-1o67s4dToro

My name is Kenoi Rameka. Once upon a time, I served as an enforcer for some of the wealthiest and most influential crime families in Nova Horos. Times have changed, however, and circumstances beyond my control have brought me to Aevos. As my name and deeds are not so widespread here, I have been forced to resort to alternative means of obtaining work as a result.

I am a bounty hunter, officially. If there is someone you want captured, you may contract me to track and hunt them. Alternatively, I also accept work in protection and security, such as bodyguarding yourself or someone close to you, working as security within an establishment you own or serving as a hired sword upon a treacherous and dangerous expedition. So long as payment is there, I shall sell my sword arm for most endeavors, legal or otherwise.

Forms of payment I accept are the following:

• Mina

• Weapons of great value

• Alternative (to be discussed with the client - I will deny offers such as a room to sleep within outright. I much prefer life on the road)

In return from me, you shall have loyalty, discretion and respect. I shall not accept a contract unless I am certain it is achievable, nor shall I inquire into the context of why the contract is being given unless it is paramount information for tracking the target. If the contract must be suspended for some reason, be it that the target is untraceable or unreachable, then you as the client shall be notified of such. Lastly, I never take payment upfront. I will always claim what is owed after my end of the contract has been fulfilled.

There are only two rules upon contracts that I would not accept under any circumstance, no matter the magnitude of the payment; I don’t take work that involves the endangerment of children, and I won’t capture someone for the purpose of enslavement.

If you have need of my services, you may contact me by carrier bird or otherwise send me a letter through any other means you deem fit.

Spoiler

If you're interested in employing this character for anything, feel free to comment with a response letter on this thread or send me a bird in game :^) MC name: proddino

A response is sent to the renowned bounty hunter from the grandest magician in the land, Avos the Teal a.k.a. Avos the Blue, Avos the Dark Cyan or Avos the Magnificently Great and Powerful Wizard Extraordinaire.

"Dear mister Rameka,

Bring the heads to me
Of these bastards three
And much money

I shall pay to thee

"Ascended Sage" 

Blundermore the White

100 Mina

"Keeper of Xan"

Leric the Golden and Gaudy

100 Mina

"Ascended Sage"/ Living Ender Pearl

Heial the Purple

100 Mina

All at once or piecemeal

For payment, seek Avos the Teal"

A graying Harrenite merchant would give a most joyous smile, stamping an official Murkwater stamp of approval upon many of the fliers, in support of one of his most favorite clients!

A pale man spies the parchment. He snatches one for himself, later showing it to his companions. A discussion soon follows.