MARTIAL JUDGEMENT OF 481 E.S

WYLZK VA SPARVEED

MARTIAL JUDGEMENT OF 481 E.S

XOZtkSo2o66lragAqsSD7mYYb1B7M3f83jn3qzV6JkcVccQSMjqWHcxKTySXWhfOYiadyBLarnrUYoTTV0E4wyXdZosOwot_F_d9QUfDurcrcWHz3GAUYf8Ok5DABrQRBICH8cpKyIkQgxml4NZd1Pk

“I SHALL NOT FALTER.”

Written by the Hand of 

SER ARTHUR GANT

On the 10th day of Joma ag Umund of 481 E.S 

MEA BORSAS,

“To my left I see my fellow brothers, to the right I see the same.

For all in the world, we fight for the peace of this land.” 

These are the words we swear, our oath bound by blood. To break it is to spit in the face of our fathers, and their fathers before them. We fight to keep the king’s peace, and to preserve the freedom of our fellow Haensemen. We do not draw steel in the name of petty politics. We do not bloody our fists at every slight, and by GOD, we do not do so in the king’s own halls. 

After consultation with His Excellency, Lord Marshal Wilheim of House Barclay, we see fit to render judgment upon Lord Andrik var Ruthern and Initiate Kaida Valtonen-Novikov. These sworn brothers turned against one another in the Esrova, and engaged in a bloody and reckless brawl. 

Each shall receive five lashings in the barracks courtyard, all of which shall be delivered by the Lord Marshal’s hand. Lord Andrik, Initiate Kaida, present yourselves to myself or the Lord Marshal. You have two Saint’s Days. Should you fail to do so, the Brotherhood of St. Karl shall seize you. Let us end this rightly.

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM,

His Excellency, Sir Wilheim Konstanz Barclay KOU, Lord Marshal of Hanseti-Ruska

Ser Arthur Gant, Knight of the Order of the Crow

"What kind of court martial is this when you do not even inform us that its happening!" boomed Andrik as he read the letter in his abode.

Fabian Kortrevich brings the judgment before the Queen himself, in a right tizzy about not only two members of the Brotherhood turning against one another - but two debutants!

Spoiler